1

{Adaliah's pov}

I sat on the couch in the lining room watching some YouTube videos when the front door opened. My eyes moved from my phone to Mommy walking through the door from work.

I paused my video and put my phone down before I got up and walked over to her. "Hey Angel~" Mommy said as she wrapped her arms around my waist. "Hi Mommy. How was work?" I asked after she gave me a kiss.

"It was okay, but I think I could use some distressing." She moved her hands from the small of my back to my ass. I let out a moan as she squeezed both of my cheeks, god she knows how to get me.

"Really?" I asked, knowing she hates when I play innocent. Sure enough a slap landed on my ass, me moaning in surprise and pleasure. "Yes Angel, but you already know what I want." She came back down to me and kissed me harder and longer this time.

My hands wrapped around her neck and my legs around her waist when she began lifting me by my ass, where her hands hadn't moved from. We continued our kisses up the stairs and into our room.

She set me down on the bed and moved away from me. "I want you to strip for me Angel. If you tease me I will punish you, understand?" She said, her tone stern and dominante. I nodded my head and moved my hands to my shirt.

I grabbed the hem and pulled it over my head to reveal my bear chest. I had opted on not wearing a bra today cause why would I if I'm staying home all day?

When the shirt was out of my line of vision I watched as Mommy looked over my chest. I smiled smally and hooked my fingers in the shorts I was wearing and pulled them down along with my underwear.

After I was naked Mommy let her eyes run over my body. I shifted on my feet in slight embarrassment. Me and Mommy have been together for a while and she's seen me naked more times than I can count, but it never stopped me from getting weird.

After a while she walked up to me and replaced her hands on my waist. "You're so sexy Angel. Lay on the bed." She complimented. I blushed at the praise and moved quickly to do what she told me.

I laid on my back and tried to watch what she was doing, but it was a little difficult. I waited a moment until I felt her hand on my thigh. I jumped at the sudden touch but relaxed when she kissed my stomach.

"Mommy please." I whined as she kept kissing up my body, slowly. I felt her smile against my skin. She came up to my face and moved so she could whisper in my ear.

"Good girls don't whine, Angel. I do what I want and how I want to." Her hand moved from the top of my thigh to in between them. "If you wanna whine," she pulled her hand back and slapped the inside of my thigh.

I let out a gasp at the sting and tightened my fist on the sheets. "You can get punished." Mommy moved from my ear back down to my breast. "I'm sorry Mommy." I said through a moan when she took my nipple into her mouth.

Mommy sucked on one nipple as she flicked and pinched my other one. The pleasure I got was so good, it always was with Mommy.

I let out more whines and moans as she continued her moves. I felt as if I was about to cum just from this, and I probably could have, but she pulled away and went back down to my legs.

"Open your legs Angel. I wanna eat you out." She said. I bit my lip and let my legs fall open to expose my pussy to her. "So pretty Angel." She said, more to herself than to me.

Mommy moved her hand again but this time to my ankles. I was confused, but understood when she pulled me forward, closer to her face. She leaned forward and moved her hands with her again, them now resting on the tops of my thighs again with her arms hooked under them.

She waited not even a second before her tongue went up my slit. My hands moved from fisting the sheets to holding onto her hair. Her tongue swirled around my clit before she sucked on it.

She moved her tongue down from my clit to my entrance. She licked the rim and pushed in fully. I let my head fall back as my back arched off the bed. I felt her hands hold down my hips so they wouldn't move again, and that made me wetter.

I always had a thing for being restricted while having sex with Mommy. Just the idea of being completely at her control and mercy and not being able to do anything, turned me on so much.

"Mommy. I'm so close, please go harder." I practically begged her. A hum was used as a response as she pulled one of her hands back and put them in my entrance beside her tongue.

I moaned again and pulled her hair roughly. Mommy pulled her head back and moaned at that, her fingers continuing their thrusting. "Do that again Angel and I might just cum." Mommy moaned. I smirked at the thought of making my Mommy cum so easily.

She thrusted a few more times before I came, clenching around her fingers and tongue that she inserted right before. I moaned out her name as I came down from my high. She pulled out before I got too sensitive and moved up to my face.

"Thank you for helping Angel." Mommy then leaned down and kissed me, making me taste myself. I smiled into our kiss and sat up on my elbows. She pulled away from me and laid down on the bed.

I moved so that I was cuddling up into her clothed chest, her bra now gone. "You're welcome Mommy. I love to help you." I said. She let out a small laugh and pulled me closer by my waist. "You're so cute, Angel. Are you tired?" She asked.

I nodded and cuddled more into her chest. "Good night Angel. I'll let you sleep and wake you up when dinner is ready." I hmmed quietly and went to sleep. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! Thank you for reading the reboot of this story! I would really appreciate your feedback and your opinions on the new way of writing. I feel way happier with the way this turned out and I hope you did too. 

                                        Love, Honey