Author's Note

This story is inspired by 'The Making Of'; a oneshot from my 'Glass: Reader Requests' series. It follows the actors behind the scenes of BBC's Sherlock, including an original character who plays the original character from my Sherlock fanfiction. I know, it's all very meta, I'm sorry. Since posting that oneshot, I've received an abundance of request both here and on other Fanfiction platforms to turn it into its own series. So here it is.

The first few chapters will be rewrites of the oneshot - padded out and more detailed for coherency.

I've never written a real person fic before, so I feel the need to mention that this story is 100% not intended to disrespect the people I'm writing about. And while I always try to keep my characters as true to real life as possible, I hope it can be kept in mind that they are just that - characters, and this is a fictional world and timeline that I've created. It may get wild, silly and maybe inaccurate at times. But this is just for fun, and I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying writing it.

Thank you so much to everyone who asked me to make this series, and thank you to @blackbirdholmes for the original request. I hope you all enjoy.