Part 2

Remus’ Pov

“Just something for me from Jan, I’ll be right back liebe.”

I walked over, kissed his head and walked down the hall into Janus’ room fuming with anger.

“Remus? What’s wrong?”

“Virgil! Emile!”

They appeared looking confused.

“What’s wrong Remus?”

“Listen to this. ‘My dearest Patton, I wish I had the courage to say this to your beautiful face but alas even as a prince I lack the bravery for this task. I was wondering if you’d join me on a picnic in the imagination? Leave your answer under my door. Hear from you soon my prince. Prince Roman.’

I slammed the note on the desk looking at the next one.

‘Dearest Patton, as you know I’m not the best with emotions but I wish to ask if you’d accompany me to dinner this week. Please leave your answer under my door. Logan.’

I slammed it on top of the other one clenching and unclenching my fist.

“Well babes it sounds like they’re trying to ask your boyfriend out.”

“I know that Remy.” I replied, my voice dangerously steady.

I looked over to Virgil who was snickering.

“What? What’s so funny about this?”

“Has Patton seen those yet?”

“No. Of course I’m not going to show My boyfriend notes with love confessions on them!”

He started laughing, “Sorry, sorry it’s just that Logan had showed up earlier asking for advice on how to ask someone out.”

“And let me guess you didn’t tell him Patton’s taken did you.”

“Nope.”

I narrowed my eyes, “Why.”

“Think of it this way Remus. Two sides fighting over him while he’s secretly taken. The entertainment we’d get watching the two try to win his love only to fail in the end.”

“Vee! That’s not nice they’ll end up heartbroken.”

“They’ll end up heartbroken anyway babes.”

“I have to admit it would be fun watching them compete for the same thing even when they can’t have Pat.”

“That’s because he’s Mine. But a little entertainment wouldn’t be so bad…”

“Yes! Let’s cause havoc Remus!”

“You guys are terrible.”

“Aww thanks love.” He snaked an arm around the smallers waist pulling him closer and kissing his head.

“You can’t be with Patton twenty four seven Remus.” Janus finally spoke. 

“Maybe not but I can show them he’s taken.”

“Remus!”

“I know I know I’m not breaking my promise.”

“You better not or so help me you won’t be able to ever walk again.”

“I know I know, calm down emo.”

“Dinner time!”

I picked up the notes, setting them on fire.

“Oops! Looks like Pat won’t be reading these. Sorry boys.” 

I dropped the ashes in the trash as we made our way downstairs and I immediately sat next to Patton.

“Hey Re!”

“Hi love, dinner looks good.”

“I hope so.”