Part 3

Patton’s Pov

Remus set his hand on my leg tracing circles.

“Octo are you ok?”

“Of course liebling, why do you ask winkel?”

“You seem anxious and a little upset...did I do something wrong?”

“No! You did nothing wrong love, Roman just said something to get under my skin a little. You did nothing wrong whatsoever dear.”

I nodded, looking at the table I noticed two empty spots.

“Has anyone seen Logan and Roman?”

“No-”

Remy was caught off by the missing sides walking downstairs bickering about who knows what. I felt a kiss on my cheek, giggling I turned to Remus leaning my head on his shoulder. The two sat and we started eating, Remus’ hand never leaving my leg.

I was washing dishes when Remus hugged me from behind.

“Hey love.”

“Hi, can I help you?”

I tossed the towel in his face, “Dry.”

He smiled standing next to me and taking the plate from my hand drying the dish.

“Hey Patton can I ask you something?” Roman asked walking in.

“What’s up kiddo?”

“Are you busy later?”

“Yeah sorry kiddo it’s date night but what did you need?”

“I needed help with a line from my script.”

“Oh,” I turned the water off, “Well let’s hear it and I can help you from there.”

“Ok, my fair prince would you accompany me on a date in the forest this evening?”

“That was great kiddo! I don’t know what you were talking about, you have that line down!”

Remus leaned into my ear arm going around my waist, “Pattycake don’t we have a date night to get ready for?”

“Oh is it time already? Sorry kiddo I have to run but I’ll see you later.”

I hummed walking into my room to get ready. I changed into a pair of jeans with a blue and white striped shirt tying my cat cardigan around my shoulders. I ran a brush through my messy curls and cleaned my glasses before slipping on my white tennis shoes. There were three knocks, a pause then two.

“Come in Remus!”

I finished tying my shoes and looked up at my chaotic boyfriend.

“You getting all dressed up for me love?”

A blush rose to my face, “It’s not much.”

He chuckled, “You ready to go then mein lichtwinkel?”

“What does that one mean?”

He pulled me to his chest whispering in my ear.

“It means my angel of light~”

He kissed below my ear leaving a trail along my jaw before pulling away.

“Shall we start our date night?”

“Mhm.” I nodded, taking his hand.

We went to his side of the imagination which isn’t as dark and gross as people may think. There's Halloween Town for Virgil and a big open garden for Janus outside of the main town. Remus’ castle in the middle of the imagination with the town surrounding it. The people are surprisingly normal well besides the dragon witch. They’re cave is in the mountains on the outskirts of the forest by town. We walked through the forest before stopping in front of a big tree. The roots poked out of the ground with nice patches of grass to sit on in between each of the giant roots.