6 (Will PoV)

182 reads? Why? Like.... AHHHHH. Thank you!!!

Uh, lots of media references in this one. I was feeling frisky after watching Buzzfeed Unsolved, and decided that Will Graham likes memes and no one can tell me otherwise. So, I apologize.

Also, some scientific shit goes on, but I'm too lazy to do actual research so if it sounds vague, that's because I'm in high school and have the extensive knowledge of science that is STD's and mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell. Alright, end of rant. That's all, thank you guys for reading this shitty fanfic, there's no Hannibal in this one but I'll try to add a smutty scene or two.

"Odd to see you here so early." Beverly Katz remarked, giving him a brief one-over before returning to her microscope. "Nice bandaids."

6:30 and I'm already getting comments on my bandaids? Will set his bag down on a metal stool. "Thanks." It sounded more like fuck off.

Katz didn't take the hint. "So is your nephew or something, like, really into Paw Patrol?"

"Is it really so hard to comprehend that maybe I like Paw Patrol? I have 7 fucking dogs, Katz." Will resisted the urge to touch his neck. After Doctor Lecter left, Will had stood outside for 5 minutes, absently stroking his neck, before rushing inside and changing his bandaids. The tingling sensation didn't go away, and every time he thought about it, he mentally slapped himself for being so touch starved. Why do you have to have needs, you stupid crouton? Be nihilistic, and apathetic, like I've trained you to be.

His brain didn't respond, mainly because it was a vaguely sentient mass of tissue. Stupid crouton.

Katz said nothing, smirking into her microscope. They sat in silence for a few minutes— well, Beverly did. Will couldn't sit still for the life of him, and got up every 6 seconds.

Tired of his buzzing energy, Bev pushed away from her station with an irritated sigh. "Alright, Graham, I'll bite. What is it?"

"Huh?" Will looked up from the ground, his leg bouncing faster than Barry Allen.

She slipped a hand under her goggles to rub at her eyes. "You're a giant ball of nerves and it doesn't take a empathy disorder to see that something's up."

"When'll Crawford be here?" Fucking Crawford seemed to be the ongoing theme for Will's time at work.

"They usually get here around seven." Katz jotted something down. She had almost sloppy handwriting. It bordered sociopathic, but Will found it oddly charming.

"They?"

"Yeah, Brian Zeller and Jimmy Price work here, too."
Bev snorted.

"I wasn't aware they had names."

"What'd you think they were called?"

Will paused for a second. "Dark and annoyed and Stick-out ears."

Beverly snickered. "The dark and annoyed one's Z. He, uh... doesn't like you."

"Figures." He muttered.

"The smaller and older one's Price." She frowned. "His ears aren't that big."

"Big enough for me to notice."

"You're the most perceptive person in the planet."