back to school

I wake up from my mom yelling "Wake up your gonna be late for your first day back to school" I sigh and get up grab some pair of shorts and a crop top then I hop in the shower and sing a bit then I turn It off and dry myself I do my hair and make-up then I change :

I do my hairlike this:

After that I do some light makeup and put my vans on grab my phone and walk downstairs Mia:Hi sweetie I made your favorite breakfast You:Ok tysm mom I grab my breakfast and eat it then I stand up clean my dishes and walk outside and see Quinton I ...

After that I do some light makeup and put my vans on grab my phone and walk downstairs Mia:Hi sweetie I made your favorite breakfast You:Ok tysm mom I grab my breakfast and eat it then I stand up clean my dishes and walk outside and see Quinton I blush a bit but brush it off Quinton:Hey bes- he gets intorupted by Josh Josh:Hi bby You:Hi I kiss him and in the corner of my eye I see Quinton angry and rolling his eyes Josh walks off And I roll my eyes Quinton:Well let's go. I nod and he walks off I run after him and grab his arm You:Q what's wrong Quinton:I-its nothing he look to the ground You:Is it crynthia? I roll my eyes Quinton:No! You:Then what's w- I get intorupted by the devil (Cynthia)  You roll your eyes and walk off but Quinton grabs your arm You:Let me go  Quinton:No we need to go to school You:Exactly leave me alone and walk with your gf he lets me go and I walk off not long enough I bump into the biggest F-Boy You:UGH CAN THIS GET ANY WORSE! Nick:Yea You:Never asked you :) Nick:It's fine princess But josh cheating on you with Cynthia You:No he's not Nick:Well he is You:And how should I believe you if your the biggest player in this whole intire school! I said with a sassy tone Nick:Well miss daddy Tone I got proof You:Ok show So he does but I look around and pull him to the janitors closet.  Nick:You didn't have to pull me in You:I have a bet with you Nick:Bet You nod Nick:Ok it can't be that bad You:Ok so we have to fake date and who ever gets feelings first losses and pays 50$ to the other person.   I say softly Nick:Ok.. You both hold hands and walk out of the janitors closet.