Tonick

Nick's POV:. I see darianka with a gun tears roll down my cheeks but I wipe them off and laugh But why did I laugh I look at darianka and she starts to cry I was so confused.

Nick:Why are you crying Darianka:Josh shot ava and and he ran off and put the gun on my hand Josh comes out of no were Josh:WHY DID YOU TELL HIM YOU FUCKING SLUT! Darianka:BCS IM NOT A SLUT YOUR A BOY TYPE OF WHORE!

I look over at ava and see her getting up but no bullet and no blood I was super confused but I ran up to her and hug her but instead she pulled away and pulled tony into the hug.

Tony:Uh ok? You:Tonickkkk I laugh nervously And then me and tony we're alone so we kinda made out..

My POV:I go back home sense it's the end of the day I didn't bother of saying bye bcs I kinda had a bad day I went home and see all the lights turned off so I walk in and see the whole house empty I see a note so I pick it up "Dear,ava we moved to Mexico you are going to be living in the hype house pls don't be scared to fligh you'll not be alone nick,Sonia,tony,Avani,Quinton,and more of your friends are going with you you will meet some new people plus you have first class. If you go to your room you'll see some stuff and money you just need to pack and go to the airport we're everyone will meet. Love,mom and dad"

I smile but got sad so I ran upstairs and packed bla bla bla ~Skip We went to the airport~ I run up to sonia sense I haven't seen her in yearrssss We hug and fall to the ground I giggle so does she we stand up and sit down waiting for the others then I felt getting picked up from someone I look down and see Ondreaz I get butterfly's as he runs around still holding me

Ondreaz:Well we're on the plane sit down I was choked but oh well Me:O-ok I sit down and...

Well ha wait till the next part🥴😃