Bad idea

Your pov:
You walk to your locker holding hands it felt ok bcs josh never held your hand You let go and put your stuff up and grab you books then grab his hand again you both go to 1st period (Math's) I let go of Nick's hand and kiss his cheek and sit down in my seat Teacher:Mr.Austin Go to the office for darianka I look at him then to the floor Nick goes up to me  You:Go get darianka before your to late nick. Nick got sad but kissed my cheek and left to get darianka Teacher:So today we will have an assignment and I picked the people you doing it it's 4 in one group  You nod Teacher:Nick,Ava,Quinton,Cynthia I roll my eyes playfully and the teacher notices Teacher:Nvm I will change it to 3 Teacher:Nick,Quinton,and ava Cynthia,Chase,Avani she says the rest and sigh and walk over to Quinton I hug him and he just smile I chuckled Quinton:What's wrong You:I-its N-Nothing He pulls me into a hug while a tear falls down my cheek I hug him back and I feel his warmth I smile and he feels it So he whispered in my ear"Theres that smile" I felt the warmth Wich made my spine react We both pull away and blush but then I look up and see nick You:N-nick I-Its not what it looks like Nick:For Sure ava I thought you sa- I intorupt You:Nick look me and Quinton are bsf nothing is beetween that ok baby Nick:Ok I believe you he sit down on my lap Wich made me giggle Quinton:Ok what's happening here he said with a sad tone You:Oh I forgot to say me and nick r dating ;) I look up and see tony I made this face"😳" Tony:Oh so now your gonna date the whole school You:Tony I-i Tony:I thought we were besties You:..But we are.. Tony:Not anymore you slut a tear falls down my cheek but everyone was choked You:How could you Antonio Levi fucking Lopez ?!?:Bro you went to far like why would you say that to your bsf  You just take nick off your lap and run off Nick's POV: I saw how sad ava was I just was shocked how Tony called her a ur I was frozen as everyone else Tony:Ugh just leave me alone boy version of a whore I stand up and slapped tony Wich made him tumble Iaigh then run off to find ava but I saw her on the floor with blood all over her and I look up and see...