97 | sweet like candy

When Jungkook pulls over in the driveway, he motions me to hop off the motorcycle so that he can go park it in the garage. I take off the helmet and hold it as I wait for him in the lit up driveway. The motion lights flicker to life one by one as Jungkook speeds towards the garage. I can see him press a button on a tiny remote on his key and that causes the garage door to open automatically. Once he parks his glossy two wheeled vehicle, he comes down and locks up. Together we walk up the stairs and I can hear a relieved sigh escape his lips when he sees that the lights in the mansion are all out. Fishing out his keys, he lets me in and we take our time to pace upstairs. The place is just how I remember it, only cleaner, if that's possible. I think that since Jungkook' family is back in town, they've hired a maid or a cleaning lady or something. Strangely enough, this place always looked clean even without the hired help. 

Jungkook leads me through a corridor that leads to the staircase that goes up to his bedroom. There is another room adjacent of his, but I've never been in there before. Out of curiosity, I ask him, "Who's room is this?" 

Scrunching his nose he says, "It's Adonis' room." He opens the door and gestures me to go inside. He flicks on the light and turns the switch so that he deems the luminosity. The scent of softener and pages of old worn out books along with subtle hints of this minty cologne he likes using so much, intermingles in the air and my eyes wander around. His bed is perfectly made, his desk is organised and it's like a mere representation of his thought process. In the past, I never pegged him as the type that reads, but judging from the amount of books that occupy his shelves right next to his window one can only assume that he's a bookworm. Only he doesn't read a lot of classic novels, he leans towards crime fiction, slice of life and specs of fantasy here and there to get his head in the clouds after an eventful day. I recognize books of Haruki Murakami and 'The Truth About The Harry Quebert Affair', by Joel Dicker, as well as the 'Poison Artist', by Johnathan Moore. He's lent me the last one before and even though I don't read as much as he does, I can understand why he likes psychological thrillers so much. I guess that the process putting your feet in someone else's shoes, embodying a role of a character that is far different from you on so many levels, can be fascinating.

On a lower shelf, I see stacks of manga and I smile at how he reads so many crime novels and psychological thrillers, yet there's this childish and mischievous side of him that he enjoys re-visiting from time to time. I recognize volumes of Naruto and Tokyo Ghoul in the front and I'm pretty sure that there are more buried in the back. 

I place my bag on his desk chair and Jungkook comes behind me and helps me remove my coat. Then he heads towards his closet and takes out some clothes for both of us. He tosses me a black T-shirt and I catch it mid air. I mutter a 'thanks' as I watch him shamelessly undress himself in front of me. He starts by slowly removing his own coat and sweater, revealing his sculpted upper body to me. The dimmed light that falls on his wide chest sets off this delicious glow that makes me literally want to kiss every inch of that work of art. Even the scars over his abdomen look captivating. 

He covers the wonderful sight, depriving me of the visual treat I've had for several seconds by sliding his head through the shirt's neckline and pulls the fabric down until it covers his body completely. But that's when he unbuckles his jeans and drags them down. And at this point all I can see are those muscular thighs of his. Black boxers that cling onto his rock hard hips, accentuating the volume and the shape of his thighs. 

"Like what you see?" He says with a foxy grin. His upper lip disappears completely as he smiles making me blush like a school girl.

Oh boy, I love what's in front of me. Not just that magnificent body of his. 

And that's when the air gets knocked out of my lungs.

I take off my shirt and quickly replace it with his. Jungkook's eyes never leave my body and when I remove my jeans, he shucks on a pair of sweatpants, then tosses me a comfy pair from his closet. I notice his bulge protrude under the fabric and I cast them away as I stalk towards him. His eyes are scrutinizing my legs and I feel a momentary relief that I shaved my legs the night before. His black shirt looks over-sized on me and it reaches almost mid thigh, while on him it clings around his waist, creating delicate folds at all the right places, making his shoulders look so broad. Just by looking at his half open lips, I can imagine how they feel against mine, his taste lingers on my lips like a phantom and all I want to do is kiss him until I'm out of breath.