the one with the delacours

"The world breaks everyone, and in the end many people are stronger in the places they were broken."

TO SAY I WAS shaken up would be an understatement for two tentative reasons-one, my mother had a 'something' with Sirius Black and no one, not even her best friends, but them two knew about it, and two, that was the strangest legilimency in this history of legilimencies because I had not only looked into Sirius's memories, I had also felt his memories. It was like a storybook narrative for me. If it was a part of the story, I'd not have been worried. Instead, I'd have been happy and excited for the plot twist. But, this was my sixteen year old mother and Harry's sixteen year old godfather. To a certain extent I felt like I knew why the legilimency acted that way- because when I casted the spell, I was already using my strecromancy to sense Sirius's emotions, and it got locked in me when I went inside his mind.

After the last bit of memory, I had jumped to me senses, and stared at Sirius horrified, and said, "You had sex with my mother," a little too loud, and Draco heard me, accidentally squeezing a chicken too hard. "Fuck!"

And then I had gone back inside the Burrow, to the small room I shared with Hermione and Ginny that had now been enchanted to appear to be bigger to house three full grown girls. Hermione snapped up to me from the book she was reading, the book on Horcruxes, and asked, "What's wrong?"

"Nothing-nothing's wrong," I gasped, falling into the makeshift bed in the end of the room.

"Skylar," she said my name in such a motherly tone that I blurted.

"Sirius and my mother had a one night stand," I said.

"What!" She shut her book and turned to face me completely. "How on Earth did you find that out?"

"Fuck," I ran my fingers through my hair. "He always spoke of my mother like he knew her, and I figured that's a little impossible because my mother and Harry's father hated each other, and Sirius was attached to the hips with James Potter-"

"-I heard my dad's name," Harry said, entering the room with a handful of spoons. "Extendable ears."

"Oh," I held my hand to my chest as he had scared me thoroughly.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he looked at my frantic expression.

"Sirius had sex with my mother."

"Excuse me? How the fuck-"

"-What's going on?" Ron entered with a bag full of radish.

I sighed. "Are you the last of it? Because I can't keep repeating everytime someone new comes in."

"Hey," Draco muttered, squeezing inside the room. "I heard you. . ."

"Yes. Please," I snapped. "Shut the door. Bolt it shut. Put silencing charms and listen-"

I waited for Draco and Ron to charm the door shut.

"Sirius Black and my mother fucked," I said. The more I said it the more it sounded wrong.

Draco's face went white as he almost dropped his basketful if chicken eggs. "Sirius is your father? That makes us cousins, fuck Skylar we had sex- Fuck-"