Round One Achievements

Contestants, please follow your judges, who are listed under your entries.

The entries have been submitted and the scores have been tallied. Today, we present you with the achievements of our round one participants! Congratulations to everyone! Whether you placed or not, we can see the hard work in all your entries.

Posted below are the graphics of each participant, along with their total score and a short review from their judge for those who placed within the top three. Participants, your reviews and scores has been messaged to you privately, so please check your inboxes. If you cannot find it, contact us.

Please note that our judges mean no harm with their scoring and critiques. Our goal in this contest is to help you improve, and that's what they're trying to do through their feedback. If you are unhappy with the feedback your judge gave you, you may contact us, but know that they are in no way trying to hurt anyone.

Now, without futher ado, presenting...the round one entries!

FIRST PLACE:

BY: Bella (Bellarina50)

JUDGE: Lehlia (LeahTheLocalDreamer)

TOTAL: 96/100

The background and the text of the banner really match, and the vectors were a very nice addition. However, the text was a little over-edited, so perhaps next time try lowering the glow a bit or outlining it less. I'd suggest the same thing for the shadows of the vector, actually. To me they make the vectors seem like less, so I'd suggest lowering the opacity or using a different color or shade. Overall, though, I loved this!

SECOND PLACE: