《The Ruby》

Sorry for the delay on this chapter but I was on vacation last week and this weekend so I wasn't able to write as much as I would have liked too.

*some strong language*

Pipers pov
*at the hospital*
As I'm getting my stitches the doctor looks up at me "how'd you get such a big cut?" She asks "my brother threw a stick at me and it cut my arm pretty good" "oh okay, older brother or younger?" She asks "older" I say "nice, well you'll be good to go in about 30 minutes I just have to finish up".

It's weird seeing someone stitch your skin back together but compared to everything that's going on today it's probably the least strange thing. Summer is waiting in the waiting room so we can get back to the studio as soon as possible. I wonder who is having their turn now.

Emily's pov:
I'm starting to worry about the dancers, I don't know why I just have a feeling somethings really wrong. I know I'll just text Richelle to ask if everything is alright.

Richelles pov:
"Guys who's turn do you think is next?" I ask "who knows, hey how long do you think it takes to get stitches?" Finn asks "Finn! Pipers fine!" I snap at him "Jeez I was just wondering" he says looking back at his phone. My phone goes off from my cubby. I walkover and pick it up from beside my blue nike bag.

Emily~Hey is everything going okay?

"Guys Emily just asked me if everything is going okay, what do I say?!" I ask "tell her everything's great except Ozzy and Heath started a dance battle" Kenzie says "why can't I just tell her everything's okay?" "Have you ever met this a troupe, if Finns not cheating on someone, Ozzy's trying to murder Heath, Richelle and summer are bickering and should I go on point is nothing is ever just great" Kenzie explains.

"can we all just forget I ever cheated on Amy? Like really she's with Henry and I'm with Piper now" everyone just ignores Finn and continues guessing who's next. I text Emily what Kenzie told me too and she reply's with 'oh great have fun'. "Okay guys were good she believed me" I tell them. The group releases a collective sigh of relief.

Pipers pov:
"Hey Piper hows your arm?" Summer says as she stands up from her seat in the waiting room "27 stitches and some numbing really help the pain" I say laughing "I bet it would should we get back to the studio?" "Ya we need to try to sort this out before even more damage gets done.

At the studio
Ozzys pov:
"See you guys in a second Im going to go get my hoodie" I tell them "okay Ozzy be careful" Richelle tells me.

I open my locker and an envelope is resting against my water bottle with my name written in red ink. I slide my finger along the seem and it pops open. I take the white paper out of it and red it.

Dear Oswald,
Truth or dare

What am I supposed to do, say it out loud, circle on, write one down? I look over the note and see there's a back side.

If you pick dare look under the couch if you pick truth look above your locker ~L.I

I look above my locker and find a note similar too the one in my locker but instead of my name it says Dare. I open it up and look at the letter.

I dare you to go to the room that's been locked for many years you will find it's now unlocked. look in a place were lost belong lie there you will find the first piece of the puzzle to ending this game ~L.I

A room that's been locked for many years? I mean I've only seen one locked door in this studio so maybe that's it?.

I walk out of the locker room swiftly and down an old hallway. I find the door me and Kingston have tried to open many times. "Fuck my life" i mutter as I turn the handle.