Crash's quest for Instant Noodles

*August 27*

Today is a very cloudy day on TC island. Crash is sitting on his bed eaching his favorite food, Pancakes.

Crash: *licks his lips* Mmmmm!! Pancakes!

Crash began munching on them like Mario would with spaghetti. After he finished, he turned the TV on. Instantly, a commercial turned on.

Crash: Uuugh...

The Commercial had a talking skunk, and it was at a noodle shop.

Skunk: Hey hey!! Yeah you!! Are you tired of eating the same boring food? Well you need to come down to Wumpa Mart right now, to try our new and improved Spicy Instant Noodles! It even has a pack for vegetarians!! Bye 1 get 1 free right bow for limited time, only at your local Wumpa Mart!

Crash: 0_0

Just as the commercial, Bridgett, everyones favorite octoling, and Crash's new wife, walked in their house with their pets Baby T, and Ling Chicken.

Bridgett: Where back!

Baby T and King Chicken go into the living room, and put TV on.

Bridgett: Crash? You home?

Crash came busting the room, flailing his arms everywhere, while celebrating. Bridgett was startled, but soon had a giggle attack.

Bridgett: Someones excited!

Crash: *catches his breath* Bridgett!!

Crash runs up to her, and hugs her. She blushes, and hugs back.

Bridgett: I love you too, my little munchken~

Crash then lead Bridgett to their room, and showed her the commercial for the noodles.

Bridgett: Noodles?

Crash: *shakes his head*

Bridgett: Umm... but we just did groceries not to long ago.

Crash whined, and gave her the puppy eyes.

Bridgett: Awww! I cant say no to you Crashy~.  Oh alright, we can get the noodles.

Crash: YIPEE!!!

Crash grabbed Bridgett's hands, and bolted out the door. Bridgett quickly locked the door, and the two set off to get the Spicy Noodles.

*later that day*

Mario, and Meggy were walking around Wumpa Mart, looks for the same Noodles on the commercial.

Meggy: I hope they have it here! Im not missing out on this offer Red!!

Mario was Goofing off over at the spaghetti place. Meggy roled her eyes, chuckled, and continued on her search. Meanwhile, Crash and Bridgett finally made their way to The Market. Bridgett was struggling to catch her breath, but Crash was still had ants in his pants.

Bridgett: *panting* You... can go... I need to... lay down...

Crash then bolted off, while Bridgett sat down on a near by bench. The AC above her was very refreshing, espescially with the muggy weather outside. Meanwhile, Meggy still had no luck finding the noodles, and was growing frustrated.

Meggy: Were the shell are these damn noodles?!?!

Meggy asked litteraly, everyone, but nobody knew. After about 6 minutes of nonstop searching, she got angry.

Meggy: UGH!!!!!! THIS HAPPENES EVERYTIME!!!

Meggy threw her coupon away, and stormed off, but then noticed Crash past her, with the same coupon in his hand. She then followed him through the Market. Crash knew exactly where the noodles where, do to his very good sense of smell. A couple aisles down, and there they were. The Spicy Instant Noodles, vegetarian Style. But there was only 1 left.