A day with TC and Lustivora

*warning: this has some lemon in it, so read at your own risk*

Its it early in the morning. The two becoming parents, TC and Lustivora, are in bed sleeping. TC is the first to wake up.

TC: *yawn* Oh man...

He looks over to see his wife, Lusty, still asleep. He smiled, and gently rubbed her belly, that was carrying his children. He got out of bed, brushed his teeth, and went into the kitchen.

TC: Hmm... I got it! Breakfest in bed in bed sounds perfect.

TC gets everything he needs to make Lusty breakfast. He plans on making Waffles, Eggs, and Bacon, because why the hell not. First he puts on Music, and then begins cooking. As he began, Penta Penguin came in the kitchen, looking like he just woke up.

TC: Oh, hey buddy! Good morning.

Penta waves, and climbs on to the counter. He points at the big basket of muffens.

TC: Go ahead. Take one. I know you like them alot!

Penta claps, takes a muffen, and leaves to watch TV. TC chuckles, and continues to cook. 25 minutes later, everything is done. TC looks at the food he made, and smiles. He puts Lusty's plate together, and brings it up to their room.

TC: Lusty? You up? I made you breakfast.

TC comes in the room, only to see her still sleeping. He chuckles, puts the tray down, but he got mesmerised ny her.

TC: 'Oh man... what did I do to deserve her? Her hair, like clean flowers. Her body, hotter then the sun. My wife... shes carrying my kids. I would die for her~'

Lusty slowly began to wake up. She rubbed her eyes, and yawned like a kitten. She looks at TC, who is a blushing mess.

Lusty: *giggles* Morning~

TC: *snaps back to reality* Oh uh-Morning babe!!!

Lusty: I know your were looking at me~. Pervert~

TC: N-No! I just made you breakfast. Thats all.

Lusty looks over to her side, and sees the tray of food.

Lusty: Oh honey~! You didnt have to do this~.

TC: Welp, too late! *laughs* Anyways, enjoy! Im gonna clean up.

Lusty: Oh no you dont~.

Lusty uses her powers to pull TC towards her. He blushes, and looks confused.

Lusty: We can share this~. Here, eat up~.

Lusty puts a piece of Waffle in his mouth. He doesnt resist, and lets her.

TC: Btw, you doing good?

Lusty: Mhm~. Besides some cramps, im ok~.

Lusty continues feeding TC and herself, until everything was gone.

Lusty: Thank you honey~.

TC: Hehe. No need to thank me.

Lusty: Oh yes there is~. You've done so much for me, and you deserve a little reward~.

TC: A r-reward? Like what?

Lusty smiles, gets up, and closes the door. She looks at TC, and smirks.

Lusty: *laughs* Your lookimg at me funny again~.

TC turns away, covering his nose.

TC: No!! No im not!!

Lusty smirks even more, and strips herself naked. TC's eyes widen, and his nose oozes out blood.

Lusty: Oh my~! I got you ready turned on, didnt I?