Spooky Party(Halloween special)

Halloween is just around the corner, and the entire was very excited to throw their very own Halloween party. TC and the gang have been planning everything for their huge halloween party. This would be TC and Lusty's kids first celebration, so this was also special for them as well.

Bridgett: I cant wait to celebrate Halloween! All the scary things, the costumes, the candy, the games, the food!!! This is gonna be great!!

TC: I know! Its the best night of the year!! I cant wait for the kids to experience this.

Lusty smiles, while Aliza is coloring a picture of a Pumpkin. Lokken is crawling with a mask on, chasing Ace, who is crawling away. She picks the two up, and puts on 'Spookly the Square Pumpkin'(who remembers that halloween special? If you do, I love you lmao).

TC: I think I know what we can do. We can all get our Costumes. Me and Stone are gonna be Banjo & Kazooie

Lusty: Im being Ballura~. Stone will be joining us when she gets back~.

Bridgett: Aww. I wonder what Crash is gonna be.

Crash hears her from the other room, and snickers. Coco then comes in the room, with pumpkin carving tools.

Coco: I cant wait to decorate the entire place! I got the perfect equipment to spook up everything.

TC: Perfect! I wonder where Fake Crash and Mindy are.

Bridgett: Their out getting their costumes ready for the contest. We should get started on that.

Lusty: You guys can go~. I'll make the our costumes~. TC, you get the candy~

TC: Okie Dokie.

The triplets give TC the puppy eyes, and has their hands up. TC chuckles, and puts a of them in his backpack saftly, where they all fit perfectly.

Bridgett: Cmon Crash, lets go!!!

Bridgett takes Crash's hand, and bolts out the door, with Coco following behind them. TC kisses Lusty, and left to get candy and decorations. Lusty begins using her magic to create the costumes for TC, herself, and the kids.

*with Crash, Bridgett, and Coco*
The three have made their way to the inkopolis costume store. Its was very busy, but not too packed, so they could get their stuff.

Coco: Look at all this spooky stuff. They really love halloween, dont they Bridgett?

Bridgett: Mhm. Now that Splatoween is around the corner, its gonna be a blast! Im going on Team Treat!

Crash: *shakes head: Mhm!!

Coco: Its a tough choice... I might gp on Team Trick. But who knows. Its around the corner after all.

The gang giggled, and walk in the shop. The store had decorations, candy, and costumes.

Bridgett: I wanna see you two in matching Costumes! I got some ideas.

Crash: Oh!!!

Crash runs over to a bunch of mens costumes, took a couple of suits, and ran into the dressing Room. The girls looked at each other, and laughed. They also decided to get their Costumes. 16 minutes later, the girls got their costumes. Crash comes out wearing a Mad Science costume

Bridgett: Oooh! So cute!!!

Coco: Nice, but I thought we were matching?

Crash facepalmed, as he frogot. The girls chuckled.

Coco: Luckly, I got 2 sets. Cmon, lets change.

The siblings went to change, as Bridgett sit and waited, until 2 familiar voices ame buy.