Shotos P.O.V

I noticed everyone getting up and packing to go back home i decided to join them. I decided to keep my unusual encounter quiet for now because who would believe i saw a mermaid...right? Im not even sure i believe myself if were being honest. We all clean up and pack up and i notice bakugou and kirishima holding hands ''Hey guys....did i miss something?'' kirishima answered '' Yea after minas dare last night me and bakubro decided it was time we came out about our feelings to one another with our friends so were together now!'' hmm thats nice im glad theyre happy ''Thats awesome guys congrats! im glad yall are happy''. Kirishima said ''Hey bro dont be down youll find someone to make you happy than we can double date man'' ''Yea'' was all i could get out before my mind wondered off to the thoughts of the emerald eyed beauty from last night there was definately something about him and i wanted to get to know more about him. We headed our own ways home. As i arrived home i unpacked and settled down and the thoughts of last night kept coming back i couldnt escape those eyes that smile that voice! I had to know more. I decided that around dawn i would head back to that dock in hopes of seeing him again.