Shotos P.O.V

I can see him relax a little bit around me thats good. I suddenly hear him speak again ''Im not gonna leave again sho'' Sho? he gave me a nickname..but im oddly ok with it. We sat and talked for what seemed like hours as we sat and watched the beautiful sunset. He told me of his many adventures in the widely vast ocean and how he likes to collect different seashells. He also told me why hes so hesitant around me because he had a bad experience with humans a while back some fishermen tried to catch him but i assured him i meant him no harm as they did. ''So izuku can i meet you here everyday at dawn?'' I looked over to him as i awaited his response and to my surprise he looked over at me with those beautiful emerald eyes smiled and said ''mhm id like that...i get so lonely sometimes.'' ''Id love it actually! Ill actually have someone to talk to and look forward to spending time with besides myself'' He said with a chuckle afterwards. Its getting late ''Hey izuku its getting late i should get in my tent and get some rest ill see you tommorow at dawn'' i smiled over at him as i stood up. He looked up at me smiling and said '' Ok sho ill see you than goodnight'' and with that he swam off he stopped looked back and waved goodbye to me before swimming away again. I waved goodbye and headed to bed.