First Wave

[7:00 in the morning]

Chris McLean is waiting on the airport with Chef Hachet dressed as a pilot beside the new jet. The jet exterior is now painted in coral white and well-built than the ones in third season. The cameramen are bustling around with the interns as they will prepare to shoot the very first episode of the rebooted season.

When Chris finally finishes his make-up, he knew that this is now his cue.

"Camera rolling... In three, two one and... Action!"

"It's been five years since the last episode was aired and five years later, we will going around the world once again. With more competitors, more places to visit and... More drama, for the battle towards one million dollars!" Chris introduce with all of his energies he got to his body like it was stored five years ago.

"As you can see, this is the new jumbo jet since the last time we had was unfortunately blown off. Now with fresh and safer accomodations, it is now divided into three rooms according to the contestant's status. The first class for the winners, the business class for safer ones and the economy class for the losers" The host toured inside the new jet around the first class, business class and the economy class. He also toured the elimination area and the Confessionals.

"Their fates will be determined through the voting at the end of the challenge, dropping them to the loserdom."

Soon, the screen shown all of the chosen contestants' passports from one passport until its exact count of twenty-four.

The host finally steps off the plane, so does the cameramen and an intern followed. The screen once again rolled with the pictures of all 52 previous contestants rolling in a like film roll. (Like the ones in TDA during the episode 2 recap)

"The question is, who are these twenty-four people who are born ready to win a million dollars? Find out here on Total. Drama. World Tour. Reloooaaaded".

(Cue to the intro song but as a montage of previous competitors from past seasons)

"And welcome back to Total Drama World Tour Reloaded! While on a commercial break, we waited for all four shuttles with all your favorite competitors from past seasons whether they are the strategic players or fan-favorites, or sometimes, a combination of both. Now let's welcome... Our first wave!"

The colored blue shuttle van stops just right after Chris. The shuttle opens, revealing the first contestant of the season.

"The first contestant after two missed opportunities to compete again. Resident Female Bully, Eva!"

Eva steps out of the van with her red backpack like she will nearly making the door fly with her strength. As Chris tries not to laugh, Eva glared at the host.

"I hope you toughened up your game this time."

"I should. I even took my anger management class to spend my time when I wasn't qualify." She snickered to the host with mad eyes then stand beside Chef--err let's call him Captain Hatchet.

"Next up, this party dude fresh from Ridonculous Race, Geoff!"

"Chris McLean whooo!" He stepped out of the shuttle excitedly with his blue backpack then high-fived with the host. "Hey, I wanna say shoutout to my dudes back home especially Brody!" Then he stand up beside Eva.

"Our Mama's Boy, DJ!" DJ waves at the camera , smiling. "Having a faith?"

"I hope I will never have a curse this time." He replied timidly as he went to the area with Geoff and Eva.