Episode 1: Somewhere Down the Rome pt. 2

Chris McLean: Last time on Total Drama World Tour: Reloaded! Twenty-five contestants landed on the prestigious and historical city of Rome. They explored the spooky catacombs and participated in a chariot race and the teams has formed into four. Get it? Bet yeah. As for the next challenge, will Courtney and Gwen ganged up against poor ol' Duncan? Will Jo and Brick's rivalry got into 10th level of intense? And will Dakota forget on someone who is waiting for her? Find out for more crazy action, right here on Total Drama World Tour Reloaded!

(Cue to the intro song)

The twenty-five contestants, now divided into four groups, standing in there chariots. The host however, reassigned the team colors off-camera. Team Aztec is now on Yellow and Blitzkrieg Green. High Voltage and Spartan will stay as it is. (Red and Blue).

"Here are your rewards after completing the chariot race! Team High Voltage, you'll get a fishing net." An intern gave DJ a fishing net with a long handle.

--------------------------

Confessional

Heather: Eva used all of her strength to get here and we got a crappy fishing net?!

--------------------------

"Team Aztecs, you are rewarded with a shovel." Much to their happiness, they all cheered when they received a small garden shovel.

"See Heather, we're gonna dig onto dirt." Jo snickered, then silenced followed.

--------------------------

Confessional

Heather: Alejandro and Jo are so dead! The other four seems normal to me but Geoff isn't smart or strong enough on their team.

--------------------------

Alejandro: If anyone insults Heather once, they'll have something to come up.

--------------------------

"Spartans, you'll get ahu! ahu! with a soup ladle being on the last place. And team Blitzkrieg, you'll get a frying pan." Chris tossed the two rewards on the different teams.

"Wow, what's this, a cooking show?" Noah replied to Chris with his usual sarcastic tone.

"it's for your next challenge! Now, get back to your horses and travel to the Trevi fountain. You have to get the golden coins with McLean faces on." The host then flashes his teeth on the camera.

"Piece of cake." Bridgette said then high-five on Duncan "We can nail it Malibu."

"But there was a catch: Number one, you are not allowed to step on the fountain or you'll be drenched again. If you stepped or drenched, deductions will follow. You will bring all of then to Spanish Steps with your remaining teammates, one blindfolded and other with control!"

All four teams gathered up for strategizing.

"Chris, there is one team with seven members and we only have six. Will you sit someone out for the challenge?" Shawn ask noticing that the Team High Voltage has seven members.

"Uhm...." Chris prolonged the suspense. "No. Everyone should work on there butts to be saved from Drop Of Shame."

"Okay, so who will fish coins for the team?" Heather ask, but no one answered. Katie coughed and Justin just stare at the hand mirror.

--------------------------

Confessionals

Heather: I can't believe I got teamed up with losers! Except for DJ. Eva was too overbearing, but at least she's useful for the team.