Second Wave

Recap: The first twelve contestants are introduced to a rebooted season. During a commercial break, we already witness some interactions; presumably forming an alliance. Will Trent's prophecy of Gwen's participation of the rebooted season come true? And will Shawn and Harold on the same team?

We'll find out, now.

As the cameramen exited to craft service tent, it's now the contestants' cue to leave, but Geoff smuggled two boxes of pizza to enjoy while waiting for the remaining fellow competitors, but an intern blocked them.

"Unfortunately, there are snacks available at the First Class and Business class. You can't bring one inside the jet." The intern said, much to the party guy's disappointment.

"Okay." He placed back the pizza box back to the table then joined the others, most specifically, Bridgette.

Trent however as he went out to the tent, he just stayed below the jet. Just then, Chris consoled him by there.

"Dude, join the others on the plane. The interns are giving you a tour inside the jet." Chris tries to console Trent so he regained his composure by sitting straight. "The producers surely called Gwen, but it still up to her, of she was returning or not." The host leaves Trent on the jet while the rest are on the tour with the interns.

Later on, a red bus carrying another group of six passengers.

"Here's the third batch of contestants that you love to see competing more for a million bucks. Starting with our favorite sister with a 'tude, Leshawna!"

"What's up y'all? Leshawna's back in the house yo!" She waves enthusiastically at the camera "Now it's my fourth time to win this!"

"Resident klutzy jock and one of fan favorites, Tyler!"

Tyler came out while carrying a blonde girl...

...making out

"...with the another audience favourite, bombshell blonde, Lindsay!" Despite being introduced, they still make out, much to the host's disgust.

"Hellooo!" Chris snaps the couple but no avail.

"Moving on, another contestant from Revenge of the Island, Cadet Brick McArthur!"

Brick comes out of the bus and bumps into Tyler and Lindsay, resulting being fell off altogether. The cadet contestant stand up first then assisting both Tyler and Lindsay.

"Thanks dude." Tyler thanked his fellow competitor then gave him a snappy salute.

"It's fine. A soldier never leaves his fellow men behind." He faces the host again and gave him a salute once more.

"Brick McArthur, reporting for duty!"

"Aye, cadet!" Chris gave him the sane salute then an intern guide them beside the jet.

"Another contestant from Ridonculous Race, the know-it-all Noah!"

"New season, same old Chris." He said to the host in a bored tone.

"What about your girlfriend from your recent competition?" This time, it was Trent who asked the question to the scrawny kid.

"I don't want to talk about people who rested in past. They're off to go." He retorted to the musician as he walks towards to Tyler, Lindsay, Leshawna and Brick.