Character info.

I only really watch Grian so some hermits may not act the way they normally do, so sorry if I don't make hermits like Doc act normal.

P.S I made Doc act really not smart, sometimes, for the laughs because I don't what a total angst story.

Docm77: Thinks Grian is secretly evil/an Alien.  Tries to find proof so X can ban him.  Also helps X find a way to help the Dream team back home.

GoodTimesWithScar: He's the mayor of shopping district, a part time wizard, he's good at giving others advice, and he has a cat named Jelly.

Xisuma: Hes The admin of the server and can't breath normally without his mask.  He is tired of everyone expecting that he always knows what to do.  Knows Grian was an admin and he sometimes over-thinks things .

Rendog: He is a good friend of Grian's.  He helps Grian get doc off his trail. He was a member of the hippies and is an actual werewolf.  he gets along well with the unexpected new arrivals.

Iskall85: Is a proud member of the Architechs, he made a mega tree of doom, as a base.  He likes to join in on random conversations and is completely clueless about Grian's past.

Mumbo Jumbo: He is member of the Architechs and is best buds with Grian.  He's also a total spoon, but does know about the Watchers and what happened in EVO.   When he's truly mad at Grian he'll call him by his full name.

Grian: He has nightmares about the Watchers some nights, He's a member of the Architechs and owner of The Barge.  He was a member of the hippies, and he was an admin of another server in the past but doesn't show it.  He secretly knows Dream and is also Watcher 3Full name: Grian Xelqua Diamond

Snapnap: One of Dream's best friends, he loves his fancy sneakers.  He likes to ask Grian for tnt or lava and has his main base in in the upside down.  He also tends to notice that something's off with Dream whenever Grians with him.

George: He's one of Dream's best friends and is color blind.  He knows that when Dream is really mad he's called Nightmare but doesn't know why.  He also doesn't understand why Dream hates being called "Clay."

Dream: Has nightmares about the Watchers sometimes.  He has a red sweatshirt that he sometimes wears with a frowning mask that he might wear, but he normally wears a white painted smiley face mask.  He also knows Grian, and is Watcher 4Full name: Dream Nightmare Clay