Chapter 5-Virgil Realizes Something

⚠️Kind of a Trigger Warning⚠️

(Virgil's POV)

This guy, Thomas, seemed nice. A bit too nice for my taste but he seems like a cool person but I don't know if I can trust him...I'm going to tread carefully. "So why were you crying?" Thomas asked. I got defensive really quickly, "I was not crying! You were hearing things, why do you have to be so dumb?" Thomas looked a bit hurt by that, "I'm so sorry, that came out wrong, I just got a little defensive" I rambled not knowing what to say. Thomas believed me and smiled nodding. "I was crying well because" I don't know if I can trust him I thought. Thomas looked at me curiously like he was waiting for me to finish. I decided it would be best to lie to him, for now at least. "because someone pushed me in the hallway and called me a name" Thomas looked shocked, then a bit angry. "Tell me who this person is now!" I got a bit scared by the sudden loudness and Thomas noticed this and said "Oh, I'm sorry" in a softer voice he asked "Can you tell me who did that?" I couldn't think of anyone so I said, "Uh, Janus Snake" who was known through out the school for lying about things that he did.

Thomas practically ran out of the bathroom but then the bell rang and he sighed and went over to me and said "I have to get to class you should too" he went over to room 213 and I went into my band class.

Time Skip: 1 hour and 10 minutes

When the bell rang for second period to be over everyone scattered through out the hall. Then I saw something that made my heart stop, Thomas was yelling at Janus for something and he was holding the collar of Janus' shirt and Remus was there looking like he was going to punch Thomas. I got closer to hear what Thomas was saying, "Janus! I know you're lying, you always do! Your nickname is Deceit!" "He was with me through that whole time and he didn't do anything" Remus chimed in "You know what?" Thomas looked mad still but sighed and let Janus go "Please just apologize to him, alright?" "Fine" Janus almost hissed, Thomas left I'm guessing to go to his next class.

Remus and over to Janus "Do you need some of my fancy deodorant to make you feel better" Remus asked Janus face palmed and said "No Remus, for the last time" Virgil realized he had never really seen Remus or Janus before, just heard about them, and they didn't look how he pictured them at all.

Janus looked to be around 5 and a half feet also he had some weird scars on one half of his face he looked like he had been in a fire or something, besides that he had brown eyes, although the side his burns were on, his eye was a bit cloudy. 

Remus had dark skin and brown eyes but had a, is that a mustache? His hair looked fluffy  and frizzy and he had a white streak in front, he also had his ears pierced which Virgil thought was really cool. 

They both noticed Virgil and started walking towards him, he quickly sped to math class before they could talk to him.

Hey! I hope you guys liked this chapter, the next one is sPicY- but yea, hope you all have wonderful day today! <3