Chapter 3

Previously...

"Y/N!"

"Huh? What?"

"Are you even listening to anything I've been saying?"

"I heard ya~"

"I-I'm trying to be serious...!"

I keep getting this feeling like I'm forgetting something...

"Alright, alright. What were you saying, Sugar~?"

"I was saying that I got the chance to work part-time at a daycare nearby."

"Really? That's amazing, Koshi!"

What could it be?

~~~~

"So, are you doing anything later?"

"I have a lecture in another hour. After that, I have to stop by the library. Narita and Kinoshita wanted my help with a project they were given. Then, I have practice."

The silver/gray-haired male pouted. "I was hoping we'd be able to spend time together..." he muttered, looking away.

Y/N chuckled, his grip on the male's hand tightening. "I'll dedicate the rest of my day to you, so don't worry, Sugar~"

He blushed at the h/c-ette's words. "Kinoshita and Narita get to have you..."

Y/N stopped walking, making the gray-haired male look at him. He reached out and caressed the former setter's cheek.

"Now, now. Don't be jealous, Koshi~ I'm your dear boyfriend. I promise to spend the rest of the day with you. Besides, aren't you gonna help out Asashi later? He said he wanted your opinion on some designs he had been working on for the past week."

"That's true, but--"

"Come on. You'll be right back in my arms before you know it~!"

Koshi was hesitant but nodded. "Fine... I'll wait for you."

"That's my Koshi~"

Koshi's cheeks got a darker shade of pink and placed his head on Y/N's chest to hide his face. The h/c-ette chuckled. "Seeing as I don't have to leave for my lecture just yet, how about we go to that shop you were looking at earlier?"

Hearing that, Koshi immediately lifted his head, his hazel-brown eyes sparkling. "The-- The sweets shop...?"

"Yeah. You said the mochi and cake slices they were selling looked good--"

"Yes!"

"That piqued your interest, didn't it..."

"LET'S GO!"

Koshi began walking, pulling Y/N behind him. "Whoa-- Hold on, Koshi--"

"Hurry! We have to get there fast before they sell out!"

"Sell out--?"

"Those sweets are so popular, they sell out really fast! Hurry, Y/N!! Before they grab them all!!"

Y/N sighed as he allowed himself to be dragged along by the shorter male. An endearing smile tugged at his lips, watching as Koshi's fluffy hair bounced as he practically jogged along the sidewalk. The way he'd turn to look at the h/c-ette to tell him all about the desserts he had seen inside the shop entranced him.

That excited grin that was etched on his face. The cute little mole that adorned his face, just below his left eye. His hazel-brown eyes that were filled with joy. It all made Y/N's heart swell with happiness.