ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴ

Hey! It's me, the author of this one-shot book. Before anything, I just want to say thank you for reading my book or simply just checking it out

I very recently joined the Umbrella Academy fandom after watching it a few weeks ago. Since then, I have indulged myself in Wattpad fanfiction and crack videos on YouTube. I enjoy the series and figured I should create some content of my own since I write a lot in my free time. I wanted to start putting it out there for other people to enjoy. In this case, I'll be sharing my Umbrella Academy fanfictions.

Forgive me if I don't know everything about the series. I haven't read the comics and only just finished the series.

And, as the description might tell you, I don't take myself too seriously. Even with the fancy fonts and slightly formal typing.

If I find a story I really like I might out it here. If so, I will @ the author and link the original story so you guys can promote their content too. I also take inspiration from many places, so I might link the chapter for that too. If you don't see a link or a note from me it is an original story.

I don't own any of these characters, they belong to Gerard Way and the producers of the show on Netflix. Klaus and Five are my favourite characters so there might be a little bit of bias. Also, sorry if the personality in the dialogue is off. I'm not the best at replicating personalities in dialogue.

I do take requests, so leave them in the comments. The only things I don't do are lemons and smuts.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! :D