ᴅɪᴍᴇɴSɪᴏɴ ᴊᴜᴍᴘɪɴɢ ᴘᴛ. 2 (Fɪᴠᴇ)

I fell through the air, smashing against the ground violently.

"Hey, are you okay?" Five asked. He helped me up with a smile.

"Yeah, I'm good," I responded. I nursed my elbows as they hit the ground the hardest. "So, this is the famous Umbrella Academy," I muttered while examining everything with awe.

"I'll take that." Five grabbed my bag, and spatial jumped away.

So there I was, left in another dimension by myself.

I looked at Ben's statue, which was collapsed on the ground.

I remembered seeing clips of this courtyard from the show. Five's arrival, Reginald's funeral, and Ben's funeral all showed it off.

I made my way inside and down to the kitchen. There, I saw THE Klaus Hargreeves smoking at the table.

"Holy shit," I mumbled, getting his attention.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"A big fan," I responded, sliding into a chair next to him.

"Of course you are." He smirked while taking my hands. I just stared at him in wonder. "But why are you in my house?"

I was about to respond, but Five teleported in and yanked me out of my chair. "What did you do to them!?" He yelled at Klaus. Five held me at his side, almost shielding me from his brother.

"Don't get your panties in a bunch, I was just asking this stranger why they're in our house." Klaus sighed, leaning back in the chair.

"They're not a stranger, they're my partner." Five hissed.

This brought a surprised look to his brother.
"Ex-squeeze me? You, a partner as beautiful as them?" He asked. "How did you get a partner within the 2 hours you were gone?"

This made me realize that the time in my dimension and their dimension weren't the same. Five had been gone for 10 months, but it translated to 2 hours here for some reason.

"He's just that charming," I said, planting a kiss on Five's cheek.

"Get a room," Klaus mumbled. "We should get high some time!" I grinned at him. This made Klaus' face light up with joy.

"Yes!" He shouted.

"NO!" Five called back, beginning to drag me out of the room.

"Yes!" Klaus yelled. I waved 'bye' as we made it to the main foyer.

"Wow," I whispered. Everything was so extravagant. I noticed that the chandelier that fell on Luther was back on the ceiling.

Suddenly, a knife flew past my head. I let out a shriek while being shoved against the wall. I met eyes with Diego, The Kraken.

"Oh shit, it's crime-fighting, vigilante, Luther hating icon, Diego!" I yelled in joy.

"Who are-" Before he could finish, Five kicked Diego in the balls and yanked me away from him.

"Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yeah, I'm fine," I muttered.

"Who are they?" Five's brother asked, still in pain.

"My partner." Five growled.

"You don't have the guts to get a partner like them," Deigo said.

"Really?" Five questioned. He pulled me closer to his face, and we shared a passionate kiss.

"Once again, get a room," Klaus mumbled, stepping up the stairs.

"You look older." Diego squinted at us, clearly confused.