I. Blue Light District

Khun reviews his to do list:

1. Reserve a room at the inn
2. Book a couples massage
3. Dinner reservation
4. Order flowers
5. Confess to Bam

When Khun comes to the last item on the list, he's grateful no one is around to see him genuinely smile.

Although a few years have passed since they started dating, Khun was in a coma for the majority of that time. Khun hates that he missed so much, that he was helpless, that he was a burden while everyone else was fighting. Most of all, he hates that he made Bam worry.

Khun clenches his fists remembering how Rachel had attempted to kill him. That bitch. He envisions 57 different ways of killing her -- and 57 ways to make it appear as self-defense so Bam will forgive him.

Khun takes a deep breath and releases his clenched fists. He decides he will ramp up his training schedule tomorrow. What's important now is planning his love confession before the next crisis.

Knock.

"Come in!" Khun says putting his list inside his lighthouse.

A tired Bam enters and Khun's eyes soften. Bam might outpace Khun in strength, but not in feeling.

"Your bangs are getting too long again," Khun says still sitting at his desk.

Khun's room is almost entirely white:  the walls, sheets, comforter, dresser, nightstand, desk, bed frame and shelves. It looks like a sample room at IKEA except for the lighting. The lighting is blue.

"Mmmhmm.Bam plops face first onto the bed then rolls over. "Come to bed Khun."

He overdid it again. Khun sighs and sits down on the bed pulling Bam's head into his lap. He brushes the hair away from Bam's face and plants a soft kiss on his forehead.

"You can use Aguero, you know." Khun is tracing Bam's clavicle with his thumb.

"Sorry," Bam says sheepishly with closed eyes, "I'm not used to it yet." Khun isn't either, but that's why he likes it.

Bam removes his pants and drops them on the floor next to the bed. Khun isn't surprised in the slightest. They've been sharing a bed for a few months now and they usually sleep in a T-shirt and underwear.

"Don't you want to shower first?" Khun asks.

"Hmm? No."

Bam turns over so he's lying on his stomach. Khun places his hand on Bam's shoulders and squeezes. Bam hums.

"That's nice, Khun."

Khun kneels over Bam, a knee on either side of his torso. He firmly presses his fingertips into Bam's back just below his neck. Bam makes a soft sound between a sigh and a low moan.

"You're the best," Bam mumbles, "Thank you."

Khun works his hands around Bam's back searching for knots and pressing on them.

"Evankhell better give you time off soon. Are you free Saturday night?"

"Mmmmhm? Yeah."  A large knot is released above Bam's shoulder blades.

"Can I take you out?" Khun asks.

"I'd love that. Khu-- Aguero," Bam tries. "Come closer."

"You might be okay without a shower, but I'm not," Khun says blushing.

"But I want to hold you," Bam whines.

"I'll be quick." Khun sits up.

"Unhn. Unhn," Bam shakes his head and tugs on the back of Khun's shirt. He pulls Khun down toward him and into a hug from behind.

"So, this is the strength of a slayer, huh?"

"No, I don't think I can show you that yet," Bam says, positioning one arm under his pillow and wrapping the other around Khun. He nuzzles his face into his frost blue hair.

"Soft," Bam whispers, his hand reaching under Khun's shirt.

Khun holds his breath expectantly, but Bam's hand stops, his breathing slows. Oh, he's asleep. Khun sighs lifting Bam's arm gingerly to release himself from the other's embrace.

Khun doesn't bother turning on the bathroom light because his lighthouse is like having the light of several candles that emit blue light. He turns on the shower and can't help but dream a little about his boyfriend being less tired. He lets his imagination run as hot water presses at his back.

~

Khun wants Bam to suck on his earlobe. He bites his lip as he imagines the tip of Bam's tongue shallowly licking the entrance to his ear.

He wants Bam to rub his cock over his briefs. He wants Bam to rub his cock inside his briefs. In the shower, Khun grips his erection vigorously.

The air is full of steam, the glass door is fogging up. Desire fills each and every one of Khun's pores. As his desperation grows, so does the rate at which he jerks his hand.

He wants Bam to yank down his briefs just enough to reveal his bare ass.

Khun loves many things about but he especially love the no bullshit way in which Bam tops. Sometimes he has a taste for novelty -- like the time they made use of the suspendium pulley in a far-off meadow somewhere on the 38th floor. The meadow was full of flowers: goldenrod and Queen Anne's lace, bee's balm and pink fireweed. The colors swirl together in his memory. He tries to channel the same ecstasy from that day.

He wants Bam to put a heavy plug attached to a blue fox tail in his mouth to suck on. He wants h to him to bring the spit-soaked plug to his ass and press, wants to feel the wet metal still warm from his lover's mouth inside him, the twisting and pressing, hitting that one particular spot. The twisting. The pressing. He wants Bam to make him come. He wants Bam.

Khun presses his left hand against the shower wall to steady himself, his legs trembling slightly. He presses his lips together to stifle a moan as his cock spurts in the direction of his feet.

Leaning against the shower wall catching his breath, he hopes Isu and Hatz didn't hear him in the room next door. It doesn't matter in theory -- they've all heard Isu calling himself daddy in the shower -- but it matters in principle.

Back in the blue light of the bedroom, Bam is fast asleep in their bed, his face glows, nearly sparkles. Khun puts on a fresh pair of briefs and snuggles back in next to him. He lifts Bam's sleeping arm and wraps it around himself.