IV. The Strength of a Slayer (Candidate)

"It's beautiful, Aguero!! Like that time in the meadow on the 38th floor." Bam says grinning.

"You remember," Khun says blushing.

"Of course," Bam says, "I realized something that day but didn't quite know how to tell you."

Khun and Bam lie on top of cushions and blankets piled onto the floor surrounded by so many flowers. Khun's head rests on Bam's chest and Bam twirls strands of Khun's hair around his finger.

"By the way, how did you get out of Maria's lighthouse?"

"Oh, the second thorn fragment can manipulate space."

"Oh," Khun says disheartened, "that's...really awesome."

"What's wrong?," Bam asks.

"Mmm," Khun hesitates. Bam gives him a look urging him on. "I worry about becoming your weakness."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm scared of being used as a hostage against you, scared of slowing you down, getting in your way."

"Aguero," Bam says sitting up, "look at me." Bam holds Khun's face between his hands. "You're not my weakness," he says, "you're my strength."

"Do you mean it?" Khun asks.

"Yes, I mean it," Bam says. "I will fight as many kings and as many families for as long as I have to if it means protecting you." Bam brings Khun's lips to his own.

Khun opens his mouth to let Bam's tongue in. Their hands grab onto the back of each other's necks and they tumble together, taking turns pinning each other down. Bam unbuttons Khun's shirt and puts his mouth on Khun's chest. He gently bites and sucks his way to a nipple and starts licking. Khun feels his surroundings start to slip away as if Bam's mouth on him is the only thing that exists.

"Wait," Khun says suddenly remembering. "What did you want to tell me in the meadow?"

Bam pulls his mouth away from Khun's nipple after one last suck.

"Oh," Bam says scratching the back of his head, "I've been meaning to tell you--"

"I have something to tell you too," Khun interrupts.

"You first."

Khun takes a deep breath and looks into Bam's golden eyes. "I love you."

Bam smiles a big radiant smile. "That's what I was gonna say." He wraps his arms and wings around Khun. "I love you too," he says, his mouth next to other's ear. "I love you too."

The two then sink into a steady but fierce rhythm of long and deep kisses.

Coming up for air, Khun asks, "Well, Mr. Slayer Candidate, is there anything else you might feel like sucking tonight?"

"That depends," Bam says then turns Khun around with his wings and bites into the back of his shoulder.

Khun moans. "On what?"

"Whether or not you're ready for--," Bam says. He bites into Khun's other shoulder, his hands unzipping Khun's pants.

"For what?," Khun says between moans.

Bam places his open palm in front of Khun's mouth. On cue, Khun spits into it.  Bam takes Khun's erection into his wet hand.

"Ready for me to show you the strength of a slayer?"

The muscles in Khun's ass tighten. "Please," Khun says, "I want you to be rough with me."

This isn't the first time Khun has made this request. At the start, Bam was dead set against it, afraid of hurting Khun. He didn't understand why Khun would want to take such a risk, but then Khun offered to show him and he agreed. When Khun was on top of him, slapping him in the face while riding his cock, Bam finally understood.