°Chapter 1: What is this place?°

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

I woke up staring at the ceiling, a ceiling I didn't recognize. I sat up, my head aching. "Wh-what is this place...?" I opened my eyes a bit more and analyzed the room. It looked like a master's room  in a house.

The walls were a velvet red, there was a giant, black-stained window with velvet red curtains and gold details. The bed I was on was a slightly brighter red, it was a king sized bed. There was a canopy bed frame, the pillars were thick and had a lot of details. There was two night stands next to me, one with a lamp and the other had a clock.

I got out the bed and continued to analyze the room. There was a desk and a chair, the chair was black and the desk was brown. There was some drawers on it, a cup with a few pens, another lamp, and a journal on the desk. Next to the desk, there was a book shelf. It was on a rocky curve in the room. There was a wardrobe too. 

There was a bench in front of the bed with gold cushions. I looked around for the door and enough, the door was too far. There was a rack next to the door with a police hat on one hanger. I decided not to wear it. I went over to the door and twisted the doorknob. I opened the door to see red walls. There was red banners with a gold outline and gold fringes hanging from a golden pole. Above was an arch, there was fancy golden chandeliers hanging down.

'Wow, this place has so much red and gold...I wonder if this is a place for kings and queens' I thought, closing the door behind me. I walked down to the left of where I was, looking at all the banners. It seemed to tell a story of sorts. 

'A picture of the world, picture of a girl, picture of the girl above some people fighting, a crown, a picture of a world on fire...' I couldn't understand the story at all. My thoughts were interrupted when I bumped into someone.

"Oh! I-I'm so sorry! I wasn't looking!" I apologized. I opened my eyes to see a girl. "Oh, it's fine. I wasn't looking too" She said, getting up and dusting herself off. She looked up and immediately recognized her.

"Hey! You're Cozbi Akki! The famous actor!" I yelled, not too loudly. There was stars in my eyes, I know it. "Hehe, so you recognize me, huh?" She said, winking and making a peace sign.

 "Hehe, so you recognize me, huh?" She said, winking and making a peace sign

"I loved watching you act in movies!" I said, very excitingly. "Aww, thank you! Who might you be?" She asked, holding out her hand. "I-I'm Hideaki Shimizu" I shook her hand.

 "I-I'm Hideaki Shimizu" I shook her hand