°Chapter 2: Mansion Exploration°

╔══════ ≪ °❈° ≫ ══════╗

I decided to go find the dining room, I was hungry anyways. I went to the north staircase and went up. The hall had a few rooms that I decided not to explore. At the end of the hall was more stairs, just like the stairs me and Cozbi went down, only these go up.

I went up the stairs and it was the same as the hall I went out to when I woke up, left and right halls and a bedroom hall. All the doors for each bedroom had a sign with the person's name. This hall was where Kanata, Sonoda, Hatsu and Suko lived.

I went to the left hall next to the stairs and it only led me to a game room. There was mostly arcade machines. There was 2 pool tables, one on each side. A dart board on one wall. And a few tables, some with smaller games like cards and mancala.

I left the game room and went to the right hall. It led me to a theater room. There was 16 chairs, 8 in each row. There was a projector to show the movie. There was a popcorn stand and some candy on a table next to it. There was a few movies next to the projector.

I left the theater and went back down to the ball room. When I made it, I realized that there was 4 other halls other than the ones the stairs led to. They were on each side of the second pair of stairs, ones on the sidelines.

'I suppose I could check them out later' I noted. I went down to the West staircase. It was the same as a the north stairs, had a few rooms, led to stairs that led to the bedrooms. 'Seems like Kazuto, Yashiro, Yashida and Yabuchi lived'

I went to the left hall, it led to a play room. It had kids toys, puzzles, swings, slides, and more. The walls were blue, they had pictures painted on them, a few drawings were hung as well.  'Who would even come here?' I thought.

Ignoring the weird room, I went to the right hall. It led to a sauna. I quickly left, not wanting to be in it for long, I was in my police outfit after all. I did stay long enough to see the room. There was 2 sets of benches, one on the bottom and the other on top. They both spread across the walls.

I then went back down to the ball room again. I didn't want to waste time going through the same process again so I just went to the last 2 stairs quickly. In the south stairs, Akira, Watsuji, Gray and Ose lived.

The left hall led to a training room. There was weights, mats, and other gym equipment. The right hall led to a an art room. The walls were covered in empty picture frames, there was canvases and paints on tables. Other art tools were there, too.

I went down and went to the East staircase. Me, Cozbi, Oga and Akuhei lived. The left hall led to a lab. It just looked like an average lab room, nothing too special. The right hall led to stage. It was like the theater room but bigger and there was a stage instead of a projector.

'Guess I'll go to the other rooms' I went down to the ball room and looked at all the side rooms. I went to the northeast room, it led to a garden. There was vegetables, flowers, trees and fruits. The room was made of green stained glass.

I went to the northwest room, it led to the dining room. 'Oh cool! I found it' There was 16 chairs at a long table. I look to the side and there was the kitchen, slightly taller than the dining room floor. I saw Gray cooking up something.

"Uhm...Gray? What are you doing?" I asked quietly. He turned to me and said, "Making some food for Miss Wakako" "Oh, ok" Gray tilted his head, "What seems to be the matter?" "Uhm...I'm kind of hungry since I didn't eat anything this morning" I scratched my head nervously.

"Oh, well, I'll make some food for you later" Gray said, pouring some stew inside a bowl. He put a fancy gold spoon inside the stew filled bowl and walked out, taking it to Sonoda. "Hmm, ok" I hummed.