Favorite Movie (Cineplex Teen x Reader

So I don't know what a good name for the Cineplex teen would be so I'm just gonna let you guys make it up with (C/T/N)

(Y/N) P.O.V.

Huh, summer break. Probably some of the best moments of our teen years.

But it is also the best time to get a job to start saving up for a car for next year. So there I was walking into the Hatchetfield central mall looking to get a job. I know Lex told me that the toy shop was good money but only at a certain time of year. The Macys in there was looking for some employees but only in the make up department which was not my strong suit.

So the best place to apply for a job in my mind was the cineplex theater at the edge of the mall. I've heard that it was pretty easy to get a job there and luckily my sources were right.

It's been a few months now and my shift usually consists of being the popcorn and snacks girl. It's a little messy but also simple enough. Usually I run it alone because it is a small stand considering it is Hatchet Field and we aren't exactly spilling in riches, however one night we were overflowing with people coming in to watch the new Star wars movie. Either to watch it because they genuinely love star wars or to watch it and complain about star wars, it brings in viewers either way.

Because of the people knocking down our doors I guess they had put someone on snack line with me and for good reason. Even with two people we were already rushing around, taking cards, trying to give out the right orders, etc. Eventually we managed to get rid of most of them as soon as the movie started. Leaving me and the other guy to somewhat of a calm silence.

He was cute in a geeky and nerdy way of course, with his glasses and squeaky voice. He seemed to be about my age so maybe I have seen him in school before, or maybe we had a class together or something. Eventually he noticed me staring and so I thought the best way out of this was to break the silence.

"You look familiar, do I know you like from school?" I asked him.

He nervously replied, "Hatchet Field high?"

I nodded and he continued, "Yeah then maybe we saw each other. I think I might have passed you in the hall on my way to english."

"Oh... What's your name?"

"(C/T/N)."

"Huh, I'm (Y/N)," And then another break of silence came across us again. "So do you talk much?"

"Not a lot, but that's usually because I don't have a lot of people to talk to."

"Well you have me. So tell me about yourself, like what's your favorite movie?" I said, trying to spark up conversation. I don't know why but I really wanted to keep talking to him. Bring him out of his shell a little.

"I like Star wars but I don't think anything has come close to beating the original trilogy yet."

"Agreed, that's why I wait until the movies move to a cheaper theater because then it feels like I get my money's worth," I told him.

"That sounds like the smart thing to do," He said, making me smile, "What about you, what's your favorite movie?"

"I really like the marvel movies but if I had to pick a favorite, Guardians of the Galaxy. I know it's not the most serious one but that's what makes it probably one of the best."

"Oh yeah, and it has Chris Pratt, Vin Diesel, and Bradley Cooper. Many great actors and the best marvel movie soundtrack. I can see why that's your favorite," He said and I noticed he was starting to make more eye contact with me, gaining more confidence in speaking. I will say that definitely made him a little cuter.

"They are also similar to star wars in a way. At least they both take place in space and follow smugglers saving the galaxy," I said drawing a connection between our movie choices.

"And in the second one, The bad guy is one of the main characters' father," He added.

"True! We should totally get together and watch those movies one of these weekends where we both have it off."

"I'm free next Saturday," He said, taking me up on my offer.

"I believe I am too. It's a date then," I said making him smile even wider.

Suddenly he leaned closed to me and said, "If you want we can probably sneak into the new Star wars movie. I hear everyone is either gonna love it or hate it."

I smiled and grabbed his hand, "Let's go!"

I Hope I Did This Request Justice