Prologue

It all started out as a normal day for me but who knew that he was planning all this since a few days or even weeks and has been waiting for this day since then. Never in my mind did it occurred that that day will be the first day where it'll all start and sometimes I wish that just once I could go back that day and not notice anything. But I also know that I wouldn't want to change anything for the world.

I felt that something was gonna happen that day but my 11 year old self didn't understand gut feeling or what instinct is. So as usual I went to school that day too, not knowing that he and his friends were waiting for me anxiously. Well I know now but not that day. No!

That day when I entered the class it was all weird, he and his friends were all huddled up and whispering something. Well no that was not weird, the weird part was when I came in they all stopped talking or more like murmuring and all of sudden turn by turn each one of them started telling me hi's and hello's and how are you doing's and stuff. Everyone except him. So, not to come out as rude I waved him and we did our usual greetings because we were friends, well not exactly friends but more than classmates and less than friends but I was comfortable with him than any of the boys in the class but that one small interaction of ours started all this throat clearing and fake coughing from the other boys. I didn't understand what that was and I was too naive at that time and I chose to ignore that and sat in my seat. 

As the lectures started they all settled down and we were back to our routine or so I thought. It was all planned for the lunch break by them. I also noticed that some of them were waiting for the break more nervously and anxiously than normal. I mean come on it's not like if you keep on tapping your fingers or foot hard enough it's gonna come any faster, is it? Then what was the rush. But who knew they were waiting for me to go down the stairs and in the ground in the break. What was gonna happen? Who knows and not that I care. But still what?

------------

Hello readers! I just wanted to tell you all that I hope you all like the book and I promise I'll try to update regularly. That is a part will be updated every week. And I also wanted to say that the tittle of the book is given to me by MandyTheMadness. And she helped alot too. So thank you so much MandyTheMadness and I hope you like this too.