3. Punishment

Slowly opening my eyes I found myself in my bed with a wet towel on my forehead. My eyes went wide as I remembered what I have done at the limo. I just brought unwanted attention. Fuck. I don't want to see them. My stomach growled and I blushed to myself. "Sigh, I need to eat.". As I tried to get up, a striking pain emerged in my head. "Tchchchch....what a pain". I whined. A knock came on my door. Please don't be Reiji, please don't be Reiji. "C...Come in" and just to my luck it was. "I see you have woken up", he was holding a bowl of soup. I turned my head towards the window. How can I face him after the trouble I've caused. So my reply was just a short hum. He clicked his tongue at my response and walked over to me, sitting himself on my bed and crossing his legs. Embarrassed, I quickly hid under the blankets to prepare for upcoming trouble. He grunted and sighed. I'll never apologize to someone like him.  

Peaking through my blanket to look at him I saw him patiently waiting for me to get out of my blankets with his eyes closed. I looked down at his lips and saw a little bit of blood smudged in the corner of his lips. Yui..Though it's quite unusual of him to look unclean like this. Getting up I reached to wipe it. He tensed up and did a side glare my way. "What do you think you're doing human?" I ignored his question and closed my eyes shut to begin blowing my soup to get get rid of the heat. 

Before I knew it the hot soup was splattered on the floor, and my hands were burning. "What the hell Rei-.." Before I could finish, he got on top of me, pinning my wrists on each sides of my head. "To think a unworthy human being such as yourself has the nerve to continuously anger me." My eyes slightly widened. "First, you dare threaten me." He bend down further into my personal space. "Then you dare slack off in school..." My lips started quivering as I tried to remain calm. "Then you dare respond so coldly to me, you ungrateful woman." He sadistically smiled as he saw my quivering lips, then began manically laughing, which made my heartbeat speed up from fear. "Surely you were aware of the consequences? Aren't I correct Natsuki?" I started to thrash around my legs, hoping to get him off of me, but he ended up pinning his leg down in between my legs. His face is now dead serious. "I'll take the honor of reminding you of your place human." I tensed up. "NO!! Get of me Reiji! Don't you dare touch me with your filthy fangs.". I gulped as I saw his deathly stare. Without a second spared he bit into my neck. I let out a scream as my back arched, making contact with the bigger body on top of me. It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced. My eyes were flashing red and black as I attempted to get him off of me, but all it resulted in was more pain. "R..Reiji..you...". I was started to feel more weak. What has gotten into him.

He slowly took his fangs out of my neck and looked at me with wide eyes. "What in the world is this..." I felt hot liquid drip down my neck as my eyes became watery and confused. Reiji's face was slightly  flushed and his gaze remained on my neck. "Your blood...it's so...". I turned my face away from him. He grabbed my face and looked into my eyes. What is wrong with him, why is he acting like this. Something was flashing in his eyes as he looked at me. He then smirked and leaned towards my neck, licking it while letting out a quite moan making my back arch in surprise once again. Why is he making those sounds, is blood this pleasurable for them?"Your blood is so hot and sweet...no not only that...theirs a hint of everything my taste desires in it." As he spoke into my neck, he slowly took of his glasses and loosened his tie with his single hand. He then lowly chuckled "A Nagashima girl with the finest blood quality. That girls blood doesn't even compare." He lowly mumbled. My eyes widened in fear as I turned my face away from his once again. I won't let him see me scared.

"Oh Natsuki..." He hummed and started to lightly brush his nose against my my collarbone. "I wonder why your blood doesn't match your....smell" He slowly bit into my collarbone, reaching one of his hands around my waist and the other around my shoulders. I tilt my head back, moaning and huffing from pain, trying not to cry. "Get off..ahhh...stup..id Rei..ji". But he didn't stop and I felt myself slowly loosing conscious. 

Reiji's POV:

After telling the maids to clean Natsuki up, I went to my room to reflect. What was that. I lost all control, her blood felt like it was custom made just for me. Tch. Fixing my glasses I poured myself some earl gray tea. But once the thought of me not having a taste of this blood ever again erupted in my mind, I stopped. I feel angry. That blood made me feel wrapped around her finger, like it possessed me. My glass shattered. I paused and silently stared at the broken cup with spilled tea on the floor. "A Nagashima possessing such blood quality?"

I looked out the window. Before trying Natsukis blood, Yui surprised me with her high quality blood. But Natsukis. Natsukis blood made me forget all about it. I let out a sadistic chuckle. It's like her scent is protecting her from specifically vampires. 

Nevertheless, the thought of my idiotic brothers trying her blood is a nuisance. 

Authors Note: The POVs from each of the brothers will only show up after they get a taste of Natsukis blood.