t w o

There stood a tall figure, a boy

There stood a tall figure, a boy. He wore a black t-shirt that was tucked into his black skinny jeans, pulling off the all black look right to the top. He's got a chain necklace surrounding his neck, his bag hanging off one side of his body, with hands inside his pockets. He brushed his black hair back with his fingers, showing off his.. not gonna lie, perfect face.

Everyone started gasping, a couple of girls looking like they were about to faint. No one could take their eyes off of him.

"Is that him? The new kid?"
"Oh my god, he's an angel sent from heaven"
"HEY WHAT'S YOUR NAME PRETTY BOY?"
"I- I think I'm gonna faint."
"That's it. I'm out of this fucking school."
"He's so handsome"
"I want to date him please"

Saeron looked around the hallway, all eyes fixed on him. "That's the new kid?" She asked as she slowly shifted her gaze from the boy to both of her friends.
"Mhm."
"Never seen him before so.. I guess?"
"He's hot tho."
"Yes, okay we get it Taerin"
"Oh stfu Chae, I know you like him"
"Excuse me?"
"Okay let's not fight now. It's almost class, we should go."
"Alright, me and Tae will be having the same class. So we'll see you later!"

After they bid their goodbyes, Saeron turned her heels, squeezing herself in between the fangirls, finally reaching her classroom. "Wooh, that was tough," she huffed out a breath as she walked to her usual seat.

The class was usually so quiet, but it's different today apparently. Everyone was busy talking about the newbie, causing Saeron to roll her eyes. "It's just a boy for fuck sake," she thought to herself. She layed her head on the table with her arms covering her face.

"Hey babygirl." She didn't even bother to look up, knowing who it was. "What do you want Donghyuck?" Saeron answered with a cold tone. The boy sarcastically held his chest, "Oof, no need to be so icy. I was just saying hello," Donghyuck smirked. Saeron rolled her eyes once again, "Go away, will you?" Her voice showed that she's clearly annoyed by his presence.

Donghyuck ignored her request then sat on the chair in front of hers, bringing his face closer. "Oh come on Saeron, I was trying to be nice." His hands were about to hold hers. Noticing his actions, her reflexes were quick enough to pull her hand and place it down on her lap, dodging his intentions.

Just in time, the bell rang. Donghyuck scoffed, stood back to his feet, "Talk to you later, babygirl" Smirking, he walked back to his seat.

"Babygirl my ass," the girl said to herself.

The teacher walked in not long after, putting her books on her table. "Alright children, eyes on me," the teacher demanded, clapping her hands to get everyone's attention. The whole class had their eyes fixed on her as she continued, "We've got a new student today and he's going to be your classmate for the rest of the year, so be nice."

"Fuck my life," Saeron silently cursed to herself.

"You can come in," the teacher smiled to the person standing in front of the door. The same boy from earlier walked in with a blank expression plastered on his face, earning whispers from the students. He stood right in front of class and started introducing himself.
"I'm Park Jisung. Nice to meet you," he said with a dull tone, his voice deep.

"JISUNG OPPA SIT NEXT TO ME!"
"Oh my- his deep ass voice is gonna kill me."
"Sit next to me!- HEY!"
"NO HE'S SITTING NEXT TO ME"
"Geez, when can these girls shut up."
"It's your fault for being ugly!"
"EXCUSE ME?"

Saeron couldn't lie, he does look good. She just isn't the kind of girl that falls over a guy at first sight.

Uninterested, she layed her head on the table once again covering her face with her arms. That's until she realized something. She looked at the table beside her, which was empty. The only empty table to be exact. Which means...

"Okay Jisung, you may sit next to Kim Saeron."

Oh shit.

woohoo second chapter LESGO🤟idk am i adding too much details??i feel like this book's getting boring already:(i need help lolanyway, enjoy this chapter<3

idk am i adding too much details??
i feel like this book's getting boring already:(
i need help lol
anyway, enjoy this chapter<3