Chapter 8

Courtney POV

Ian announced that we will film the second video 2:30 pm this afternoon, so we wont be exposing ourselves too much under the sun like we did yesterday.

I was sitting on the beanbag alone here at the balcony while listening to the music from my phone.

I was thinking what happened this past few days. I feel like Shayne and I gotten closer more than we already are.

I was wondering if I will be able to tell him my feelings for him. He doesn't even know that I like him. Maybe he will be shock if I tell him I love him.

But does he also have feelings for me?

Well if I'll based it the way be acted towards me.
Maybe there's a chance he does.

Wasn't he act like that to everyone?

I sigh.

Just thinking he doesn't even like me making my head hurt.

The only option I can think of now to know if he feel the same way is to confess my feelings for him.

Maybe I should tell him now?

I stand up but ended up flopping back on the beanbag.

Too soon, maybe I can tell him later after we finished filming.

I was gazing at the sky until my eyelids felt heavy. I shut my eyes as I adjust to more comfortable position and with the help of the music, I managed to fall asleep.

~~~~

I start to hear the music playing again. Slowly I opened my eyes. I noticed that there's a jacket placed above my body.

"You skipped lunch. I told you, you shouldn't sleep if the sun still up. You will having a hard time to sleep again like last night."

My eyes widened when I saw Shayne sitting on the other beanbag beside mine reading a book

I sat up as I averted my eyes away from him. I put my elbows on top of my knee and place my chin on my palms and closed my eyes.

"You should've woke me up."

"I tried, but you just grab my jacket and make it your blanket." I heard him chuckled.

I suddenly feel embarrassed.

"We're in the desert and you're carrying a jacket in day light?" I said trying to act out of embarrassment.

He doesn't say anything, I open my eyes and look at his side.

I saw his face bright red and he's not breaking an eye contact with his book.

"H-hey, are you okay."

"Yeah..*eherm* ahmm by the way, I made you sandwich."

I grab the sandwich on the plate that placed on the coffee table.

"Thank you. Are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine, don't worry."

"Bu---"

"Shayne you nee-- oh, she's awake, great! Ian says 'we will start filming 30 minutes from now so get your asses down'. He wanted to make sure if everyone is ready." Olivia says then walked back inside the house.

"We better go downstairs." Shayne immediately stand and walk towards the door.

I remember what I thought before I fall asleep.

"Uhmmm... Wait Shayne!" My heart increases its speed.

"Y-yeah?" He stop but didn't look back at me.