Satan is looking right back at you,babe

Zanviel smirked in satisfaction after getting a reaction out of Lily . 

Lily quietly followed Zanviel and realized that she was right,All zanviel wanted was to scare her , torture her and get a reaction out of her .So she swore that this was the last time Zanviel will smirk,Now she won't be scared, won't let those texts disturb her, why?Because in the end,Now he can't do shit to her.She became who she is on her own. No one knows who is actually is ,well except Ruby and Maxie .So she thought of playing with Zanviel and winning in his own game.

As soon as they reached the entrance of the uni she saw Zanviel's matte black  Porsche  and as soon as she sat in the front seat, she felt Zanviel exaggeratedly touch his steering wheel,She knew he wanted a reaction,A comment and so she gave him,

"So ?what huh!!No let me rephrase...How long are you gonna sit,flexing the car probably gifted by mommy dear ...I have places to be . So......Get over it and drive...... Street 71, Zachery  mansion complex.  hmm..Chris must be waiting for me..."

she intentionally said the last part softly 

"Who's Chris and why are you going to his place....Huh  should've known you're sucking dicks for earning bread."

Lily smiled in satisfaction after getting a reaction from him,confusing Zanviel as he expected fear or tears and then she  said,

"Now that you know .... let's not delay ....I'm afraid Chris is not that patient."

Fuming in anger, Zanviel started the car and drove very fast,Although he was rich but affording a house on Street 71 was a big deal and he was curious on who this Chris guy is.

"I'll be waiting outside , after you'll be done doing......things get your dollars..i'll drop you home"

she knew that he was concerned and smiled looking outside shaking her head lightly and replied,"There won't be a need for that."

"Why ? ashamed of revealing the crow nest you live in...I'm pretty sure you haven't taken your girls there....After all they're all born with gold platters , they would never-"

"shut up Zan, drive"

Zanviel smiled in satisfaction and said,    " you called me Zan again."

"ah this time i knew, i called you zan.....it'll shut you up atleast"

Zanviel turned to her looking offended to which she replied,

"Yeah ,The next street You see the baby blue house... yeah that one , get in through that glass that..let me call chris."

and then She took her phone and called  and loudly exclaimed

"Chris baby.... how was your day...uhuh nope i did't bring the xl sized ones, nah ...nuh uh...ah i'm here come out......my FRIEND here would like to see you.....Yeah yeah you know him...i'm here" 

At this point Lily wanted to laugh and cry at  the same time looking at how desperately Zanviel wanted her attention and after hearing her talk he looked so disappointed so she started,

"Ah come out ZaN,my chris would like to  meet you"

Zanviel came out and said,"Don't call me that if you don't mean it. and where's the dickhead ...making a lady wait...he's not even punctual...he's just using you....ah aren't you using him for his dollar bills"

He saw a small figure run towards Lily and hug her 

"Christy??"

"What the fuck is this dickhead doing at our home Lils"asked christy angrily