six

it's the fact that chapter 3 has lesser views than chapter 4 for me :/ like how? make it make sense—excuse grammatical errors :)

bleu made it to his shop and noticed cory's car parked out in the front. she sighed in relief that he was indeed at his shop.

she walked into the shop immediately attracting the customers that were waiting to get serviced. even in her most simplest attire she still gained attention from men and woman.

she wore a black tube top and black biker shorts, that's it. her hair was pushed back into a tight slick back.

she noticed one of the workers, alejandro and decided to walk over to him. "hi, is cory here?" she asked.

alejandro frowned a little bit because he had a slight crush on her, he just hoped she wasn't one of corys hoes. she stood there looking pretty as hell per usual to him, she held a michael kors purse in the crook of her arm and dangled her mercedes benz car keys on her index finger.

"yes he is, what's up?" he asked.

"can i speak to him?"

"sure can, what's your name?"

"bleu."

he liked her name in fact, he couldn't see her with any other name besides bleu.

"okay, i'll be right back." he said before heading to cory's office.

bleu just stood there waiting, thinking of what she was going to say and how she was going to say it.

she did not want to be rowdy at his business but things needed to be handled.

Cory

"aye cory, some girl here wants to see you." alejandro announced while peeking his head through the door.

cory furrowed his eyebrows, "some girl? what's her name?" he asked, he wasn't expecting visitors.

he was hoping it wasn't morgan, he didn't want to have to fuck her up for coming to his shop with the fuck shit. She was officially blocked on everything, he hoped to never see her face again.

"uhh- she said her name was bleu."

cory sighed clearly already knowing what was going to happen. Bleu was obviously upset about morgan's behavior and now she wants to talk to him about a bitch he can not handle.

"tell her i'm busy." he said while grabbing his gatorade to gulp down .

he was indeed busy and their feud had nothing to do with him. well it does- but it doesn't.

they better take that up with god. he thought to himself.

alejandro nodded his head and left to tell bleu but she wouldn't listen. before you know it she walked into cory's office unexpected. cory frowned and saw alejandro standing behind bleu trying to stop her from going in.

"i tried and she wouldn't listen." alejandro let out.

cory's eyes then focused from alejandro to bleu, "what?" he asked, he was annoyed with her disobedience.

bleu stepped into his office.

"give us a second." cory said to alejandro letting him know it was okay to go. "close the door." cory ordered bleu.

bleu closed the door and took everything in, his office was a nice sized room, it was all red with graffiti painted all on the walls with black hardwood floors. it had a nice mans touch to it.