eight

ignore grammatical errors

cory

cory looked around the packed mansion, he was sitting on a cream leather sectional with two females by his side. right across from him sat rio and alejandro who were accompanied by females as well.

other than hustling, cory loved to go out to the club, attend college kickbacks and to gamble. he was not a social butterfly at all however, he loved to have some kind of amusement.

during his free times he enjoyed going to PWI's and selling drugs for more than it's supposed to cost.

cory felt his phone buzz insinuating that he had a text, it read—

"how does tomorrow at 4 work for you?"

cory furrowed his thick eyebrows, it was bleu texting him about the little date he agreed to attend.

he unintentionally shrugged his shoulders before replying.

"👍🏿 "

"who you over there texting?" rio asked while giving a devilish grin. "yo new boo?"

he asked referring to tati.

cory frowned, "chill, she is not my girl." after morgan crazy ass, he was second guessing every female that came his way.

"yeah she bad as hell— but aye cory?" alejandro said while leaning up in his seat a little bit, "that girl— bleu, what's up with her?" he rubbed his hands together waiting for a reply.

cory cocked his head back surprised from the question he just received, "what you mean?" he asked trying to get a better understanding.

"i mean like— is she single? y'all don't have nothing going on right?"

"i don't know what shorty got going on but nah we don't have anything going on." cory said denying the accusation.

alejandro recently got out of a toxic relationship, he even had a daughter on the way, cory was surprised he wanted to deal with another relationship so soon.

alejandro smiled he was pleased with corys answer, "bet, ima try and slide on her. she's so fire bro."

cory just nodded.

bleu

bleu propped her head up with her fist as she tried ever so badly to pay attention in class.

her professor had just given a lecture and she was more than ready to leave.

she was supposed to be meeting with cory on a lunch "date" , kind of, sort of to discuss the paid internship they had talked about a couple of days ago.

blue hadn't been spending at all since she lost her job and it has been eating her up inside.

when the class was all said and done bleu went to have a conversation with her professor, she had recently failed the exam that her professor had given the class to complete over the weekend.

"professor gwendolyn?" blue called out while walking up to her, she adjusted her satchel and waited for a reply.

"yes miss—." she had forgotten her name, or perhaps she never knew her name. Gwen had roughly over 5,000 students, the likelihood of her remembering bleus name was slim to none.

"i- i failed my exam and i was wondering if i could retake it.."

gwen tilted her head down and looked up from her her computer to see bleu's face, her small glasses rested on the bridge of her nose. "well you do know that if i do that for you then i'll have to do it for everyone else, right? and i don't want to open it for everyone because it erases their original grade meaning they would have to take it over again as well."