B-1/2

"Hey."
The disguised version of Krist said to me, and he sat on the chair across from the desk.

"...Hey."
I'm impressed with Krist because he is a man of his word. I mean, I trusted him, but I didn't trust his followers at all.

I imagined the worst scenario that one day his girl's followers spaying on him and find my...I mean..OUR secret hideout, and I will get in trouble with the teachers. Or when I opened the door, the room was full of girls with Krist, and OUR hideout is no longer only for us.

But Three months passed by since Krist starts using this secret base, nothing changed as before. Maybe it's just me.

He has been so careful coming here, not let anyone realizing about OUR secret base.

He even put on wigs and glasses to eliminate his 'Prince aura' around him before coming. ... I don't know where he saves his disguised staff tho.

"...is it the latest "One Piece" book?"
Krist asked.

"..ah... It's number 96. The new one will release in September. "
Excuse my monotone voice. I'm pretty into the story right now, you know.

"I want to read it next! Please?"
Of course.

I nodded.

"Great! I'll do my homework first."
Krist took out a textbook and paper start working on his homework.

Krist reads comics that new things to know. Also, he likes to play games.

Surprise.

One thing I was amazed at him that he is very responsible. He does something he has to do first before having fun.

Amazing, isn't it?

No wonder He always keeps his grade top 10 % in school and doesn't slack off.

Look, he is studying.

Ahhh...Should I? Maybe.

I sighed.

"...I think I should do my homework first then."
I murmured while taking out my material on the desk and start working it.

Yeah. I have to do Math homework that I hate the most.

"....Singto? That should be Y., not X."
Krist point 'X' in my notebook suddenly.

I reviewed it again and corrected it to Y.
"Thanks."
I muttered while my eyes are copying the next question in my textbook. Krist is not only smart but good at teaching.

I appreciate his help. Really.

Since he started coming here, my grade got improved very much.

It was a nice surprise.

"I like teaching you."

"Huh?"
I looked at him with confusion.

Math is already messing up my brain, and now he is.

"You use your brain when I teach you. You just don't do what I said. That's a good habit."

"Okay, Mr. Wise, man. I took it as a compliment, but I won't let you read my comic book before me."
I said in a monotone voice, but I could feel my ears are getting hot.

Shit, that's why I don't like smooth talker, PRINCE.

But when I looked at Krist, he puffed his cheeks, seems upset.

I laughed at the same time I could relax because he didn't notice my ears.

"....Phew, it's getting hotter staying here."
I cleaned my face with a towel. There is no AC in this room because this is a part of the warehouse.