E ( Epilogue)-1/2

KRIST

"You get a haircut. It looks great on you."
It was the last day of the summer break. Singto showed up at my house.

"Uhm. Thank you? I don't have to keep my hair long anymore, you know?"
Singto mutters sadly.

"....I'm sorry.."

-Shit.

I remembered the day he told me the reason by the seaside.

This is not a fashion. I mean.. I'm growing out my hair to grant my wish..the wish that one day my mother wakes up. A monk told me there is a way to give people's wants. If you keep their hair long and pray until the day comes. Since that day, I have been growing my hair. My father mocked me because he thinks it's just a superstition. But I didn't care. I needed to do something for my mother. Wouldn't be nice when she wakes up, she can see my long hair? Meeting at long hair son makes her laugh, right?....do you think it's funny?

It is quite sad to hear it, but I didn't laugh at him.
I wanted to be on his side to help him.

It's hard to see short hair Singto even he looks super handsome. I could imagine girls will all over him at school. That's super annoying.

I swallow lump down, asked rather bluntly.

"What do you want?"
I could see Singto's eyes widened.

Excuse my attitude if you offended, but I don't want to feel miserable again. I cried enough since the day I accidentally confessed to him.

That day I got cold feet when Singto was frozen, staring at me.

I get it.

I was hurt and deeply humiliated.
I ran away quickly from the site and don't remember after that.

I understand how girls in the past who confessed to me felt. I tried to be nice to all of them, but I did it for my own self-satisfaction.

I am the worst kind.

I am so sorry.

Now what?
Look, Singto, What have you done? My tears come out just by looking at you.
Oh, Fuck!

"Why are you here?"
I glared at him gave him the cold shoulder.

"Ahh...have you get an ear pierced?"
He said.

"Huh?"

I didn't see that coming.
What the heck?
What are you thinking? Wait..don't tell me.
Do you want to keep on going as if you didn't hear anything from me?

If you intend to do that, I will hate you from the depth of my heart after I punch in the face.

...maybe.

Ugh! I can't ruin his handsome face.

I heard the music just at the moment.

♪~I am a helpless fool for love~♬~

Crap.