B-2/2

"Singto! The order is up! Table #2."
I quickly grabbed four dishes and carried them to the table 2.

Finally My break comes , it's already three o'clock. My aunty's guesthouse doesn't serve any food, but she also runs a canteen next to her inn. I help canteen along with inn in return I can eat delicious free meal. Aunti May's canteen is always pack of people because it serves the best meal with reasonable price.

"When will your friend coming ?"
Aunt May asked me.

"Tomorrow?"
I glanced at the calendar on the wall while eating my fried rice.
It's already the time to Krist comes? Time fries so fast in here.

"It's a nice surprise to bring your friend Singto. I like it. What is your friend's name again? I forgot about it already."
Aunt May chuckled.

"His name is Krist. You're going to love him."
I smiled at her.

Aunty May goes for good-looking men. Of course Her husband, uncle Aim is a very good looking man, too.

"Oh?"
Aunty May could understand what I mean and gave me a big smile.

"I'm not going to let it pass. Are you going to cheat me,May?"

"Uncle Aim? Since when did you listen to our conversation?"
I turned around to saw uncle Aim laughing.

Aunti May slapped at his back jokingly.

They've been married for over twenty years and still inseparable!
It's amazing and I envy them.
I wish I can find someone like them one day.

Since they don't have any kids, they always treat me like their own wherever I come here, and I could taste family.

"Singto! Khon-tang-chart! I need your help!"

P' Oak, who is a receptionist of the guest house for this year came in.

"Oak! Don't rely on Singto! You should practice your English!"
Uncle Aim shouts him in an irritative voice.

"I know, I know, uncle! I will do it next time."

"Oyi! I'm sick of hearing that!"

P'Oak is the son of Uncle Aim's older brother, going to the USA soon for study, and needs to practice English conversation, but every time non-Thai speaker checks in, P'Oak got panic and ask for help to me.

"May I help you?"
I smiled at the customers.

When I arrived at the dock, there were people already waiting

When I arrived at the dock, there were people already waiting. The small ferry comes only twice a day. It was over crowded with people getting on and off. It is not easy to find Krist in this crowd.

It's Krist.

Soon the ship arrived, I found him in the crowd.
Krist is gorgeous I can spot him a mile away.
Oh wow. It's amazing that Krist is like Moses, who split the sea. People broke both sides to let him thought first.