Chapter 3: After School

Time passes, as your resting. The door to the nurses office opens. Akira looks down at you smiling. "Ah you're still here"  he looks up at Miss Takemi, who is sleeping her desk. He sighs, going up to the cabinet, grabbing a handful of cotton balls, beginning to toss them at her head one by one.

She sits up tired, and annoying. "You lousy little braa— Akira, what are you doing here?" She looks at you, then back at him smirking. "Aah I see." He rolls his eyes.

"How is she doing?" She shrugs. "I don't know, wake her up and ask her yourself." He looks at you then her, who is visually annoyed. "Why you look so irritated, what did you do?"

She whistles turning around and pretending to do work. "Miss Takemi.." she grumbles. "Nothing, of course, I made sure she got her rest, and replaced her ice pack, as she rested like any other nurse."

"You're not just any nurse though." He looked at her slightly annoyed. "Aww thanks, Akira thats so sweet of you." He looks to see a cup of water on a tray next to the bed.

He turns back irritated. "You used her as a guinea pig?" She sighs. "Yeah but she refused to take it unless I took it too. I tried telling her how you always take my medicine trying to convince her but that didn't work." She pouts.

"So only god knows what I'll feel like soon." He sighs. "And, why would you think, telling her I take your meds, would convince her?"

"I don't know, why were you so willing to piggy back her to the nurses office?" He rolls his eyes cheeks tinted a slight shade of pink. "She couldn't walk, that's why." She looks at you then back at him and smirks. "Sure. Whatever you say."

He walks off, back to you. "Hey, Y/N" he gently shakes your shoulder. You lay on you back. "Oh, hi Akira.." you rub your eyes yawning. "How are you doing..?"

He smiles. "I'm doing okay, class is over, I was coming to see if you were ready? Also—" he puts your bag besides you. "I got your bag for you."

Sitting up you hug your bag. "Yeah, I should be good now, since I'm all rested now." You slide your legs off the side of the bed.

You stare down at the ground. He looks down at you. "You alright." You nod, gently hopping off the bed.

You cringe up slightly, pain still haunting your ankle. He looks below at you. "You okay to walk?" You nod.

He opens the door for you, you exit before him, who begins to walk next to you through the hallway.

"So what subject are you having the most problems with?" You sigh. "Miss Kawakami's class actually.. that's why I was upset about missing class."

"Well I wrote down all the notes, you can copy them. I'll even explain them to you." He gently puts his hand on your shoulder and smiles. You nod and smiles back. "Thanks."

He looks up. "Oh, it looks like we are here." He opens the door to the library. You enter, he enters after and leads you to a table. You look up to see two blondes, a guy and a girl.   

"Oh?" He looks down. "What's wrong?" You anxiously sit down. "N-nothing." You pull out your notebook and pencil laying them out onto the table.

He takes a seat next to you doing the same. The blonde boy extends his hand out to you, you look up. "Huh?"

"Ryuji, Ryuji Sakamoto." You quickly put you hand out as well. "Y/N, Y/N L/N" you shake his hand, eyes shifting to the double ponytailed blonde.

She looks up and you jump a little. "Ann, Ann Takamaki. You can call me Ann." She puts her hand out to you, you accept it, shaking it. "Y/N, Y/N L/N.. y-you can call me Y/N."

She smiles then continuing to read a magazine that was laid out in front of her. Ryuji leans in looking at the magazine, she shifts away from him. "Ryuji, Personal space" she gently pushes him away slightly with the palm of her hand to his face.

You smile, looking over to Akira, who is seated next to you. "Sorry, I forgot to mention, my friends would be along. I hope they aren't too distracting."

You shake your head. "They aren't, I promise." He smiles. "Alright, so—" he scoots closer to you, sliding the notebook between the two of you.

"I got the notes all written down, did you want me to explain them to you? Or did you just want to copy them down?" He asks looking at the notebook, then you.

"I'll take the explanations I'm sure that will help me a lot." You rub the back of your neck, flipping to an empty page in your notebook. He nods, opening his notebook to todays notes.

Grabbing your notebook and pencil, you scoot in a little closer getting ready to write down the notes.

He starts pointing out the notes, explaining them, nodding you write down the notes, asking questions as you go.

Hour passes, you both stretch. "Man, that went shorter then I thought it would." You stretch. "You know you're actually a great teacher Akira. I think I'm starting to understand this class a little better thanks to you." you grin closing your notebook shoving it into your bag.

He smiles back. "I'm glad that its helping you, if you ever need help with any other subject let me know."

"I might just have to take you on that offer Akira." You chuckled.