Chapter 6

Chapter 6

After sitting together at the park, his arm still around me, his other hand playing with mine, neither of us have said anything for a few minutes. "At least I finally got to see you." I say softly. "Yeah baby you did." he says. "Are you sure you want this? Me?" I ask. Tilting my face up, he says "Baby, I want this. I want you. Every freckle." he says as he caresses my cheek. "Every curl." he says as he twirls a lock of my hair around his finger. "Every curve." he says as his finger trails across my collarbone. I take a chance and ask "Follow me to mine?" Kissing me softly he says "Okay." We stand up and walk to our cars. He walks me to mine and kisses me softly before opening my door for me.

Pulling into my driveway, I get out of my car as he gets out of his. Walking up to the front door, he walks up behind me and puts his hands on my hips as I unlock the door. We walk in and as soon as we do, he puts me against the wall and kisses me deeply. His hands on my hips and mine on his chest. When we come up for air he says "I've waited too long to do that." he says and a tear falls down my cheek. "Why are you crying Princess?" he asks. I don't say anything for a second. Cupping his face, I say "I need you Rio." I take his hand and lead him to my bedroom. Walking into my bedroom, I let go of his hand. Turning to face him, he cups my face and kisses me softly. Unbuttoning my shirt, he slides it down my shoulders. He continues to kiss me as I unbutton his shirt and do the same, leaving him in his white wife beater. He reaches behind me and unhooks my bra, dropping it to the floor. Reaching down and putting his hands on the back of my thighs, he lifts me up and carries me the rest of the way to the bed. Laying me down gently, he unbuckles his pants and strips to his boxer briefs while I slide my jeans down my legs and off, tossing them to the floor. He hovers over me, kissing me deeply. Kissing down my body, he reaches my core and buries his tongue between my folds. Licking and sucking on my clit, causing me to find my release before he sheds his boxer briefs. Rubbing his hard member up and down my folds, he enters me slowly and my breathing hitches and I start to adjust to his size. Pulling him down to kiss me, he starts thrusting in and out slow and easy as he makes love to me, causing me to find my release over and over before finding his inside me. Pulling me into his side, he holds me close and whispers "I love you Princess." I look up at him and before I can ask, he says "I mean it. I love you." I lean up and kiss him softly and say "I love you too Rio."

A little later, we are still laying in bed, talking. "Can I ask you something?" I ask. "Anything Princess." he says. "What made you choose me?" I ask. Tilting my chin so that I have to look at him, he says "When I saw you that day, sitting at the coffee shop, the moment I saw you, I forgot how to breathe. Everything around me disappeared. The more I watched you, the more I saw how sad you were and I just couldn't have that. I saw you just sitting there, and I had to have you." he tells me. I lean up a little to look into his eyes and say "You asked me what I was thinking about that day." I say. "I remember." he says. "Danny broke up with me three months earlier and telling me that it was my fault. I was trying to figure out what I did wrong." I tell him. "Baby, you're perfect. He was just too stupid to see it." he tells me. "His loss your gain." I say. "Damn right. But I mean it Princess. I love you." I smile softly and say "I love you too." He caresses my cheek and I smile a little bigger. "There's that smile I love to see. I will do anything I can to keep that smile on your face." he tells me. "Just love me." I say. "Always Princess." he says.