Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Walking into the door at our house, I head to the shower and lock the door behind me. I get into the shower and cry. When the water starts getting cold, I get out and once I'm dried off and dressed, I head into the bedroom. I see Rio already has the bed turned down and sitting on the side of the bed, looking down at his hands, playing with his wedding ring. "Rio?" I ask, getting his attention. He holds out his hand and I take it. He pulls me to him and pulls me to straddle him. Kissing me softly, he says "I love you." I put my forehead to his and say "I love you too." He cups my face and says "I don't want you to ever think I would cheat on you." he tells me and I don't say anything. Looking into my eyes, he says "Baby, please believe me." I feel another tear fall and whisper "I believe you."

He stands up, still holding me, and turns to lay me down. Hovering over me, he kisses me again and starts kissing down my neck and we start shedding clothes in between kisses. He enters me slowly and makes love to me nice and slow. "I love you so much Princess." he whispers as he makes love to me. "Rio, baby, don't stop. I love you." I moan and I find my release as he finds his inside of me.

Lying beside me, he pulls me into his side. I lay there with him but don't say anything. He kisses the top of my head and I snuggle closer to him. He tilts my chin up and says "Talk to me Princess." I kiss him softly and say "Just still in my head a little. I don't see her stopping Rio." I tell him. "What do you want to do?" he asks. "I don't know." I tell him. "I'll have one of the guys keep an eye on her until you decide what you want done." he tells me. "Whatever we do, I don't want her kids hurt." I tell him and he nods.

The next morning, we get up and head to the coffee shop. Walking in, he says "Get our table Princess." I nod and he kisses me softly before I head to our normal table. Sitting down, Rachel comes over and is wiping the table next to where I am sitting. "Are you okay Dreva?" she asks. "Yeah. Just been a long few days." I tell her and she smiles softly. Rio comes over and sits next to me and brings me my banana nut bread and coffee. When he sits beside me, I lean over and kiss him softly and say "I love you." He smiles at me and says "I love you too Princess." I eat the bread and sip my coffee. "You want another coffee?" he asks. "Yeah. To go? Maybe we can sit at the park?" I ask. "Yeah Princess." he says before getting both of us another coffee. Rachel looks at me and says "I'm glad you guys are together." Rio looks at her and says "We're married." She looks at me and smiles wide. "Congrats guys." she tells us and when we stand up, she hugs me and whispers "You lucky bitch." and I start laughing.

Sitting at the park, we have our coffees and he has one arm around me and I have my head on his shoulder. "You okay Princess?" he asks. "Yeah. Just still trying to get my head right." I tell him. "I know baby but I promise I don't want anyone but you." he tells me. I look at him and say "I know. I was thinking about something." I tell him. "What's that?" he asks. "I was thinking about Beth's sister and her friend. They didn't do anything and I know one of them is needing the money for custody of her kid and the other has a kid that's got some medical problems. We could still work with them couldn't we?" I ask. "We could. And doing that, leaving the red headed bitch out, would just show her more that she's not needed." he tells me. "Yeah. Are you good with that?" I ask. "Yeah Princess. Let's relax today and then we'll work out the details." he tells me and I nod before taking a drink of my coffee and just looking out at some of the families around. I see a couple sitting on a blanket, playing with a baby and I smile softly. I hear Rio in my ear "You picturing us doing that too?" I nod and say "Yeah." He turns my face to look at him and says "We could try." I look at him and smile softly and say "We could try." before he kisses me softly and I start to feel things might be okay.