Chapter two

Shuichis pov

It's been two weeks since me and kokichi have started dating it's been really nice to see kokichi so happy and joyful I don't want anyone to ruin our relationship. The head master let kokichi move in with me last week witch made the small boy extra happy because he gets to be with me all the time. I feel he will love me no matter what I feel the same way about him criminal or not he's still my boyfriend. I stare down at kokichi sleeping on my chest he is so adorable when he sleeps except for when he drools when he sleeps eh he's still adorable it's just that my shirt ends up a little wet. I glance over to the alarm clock it was 6:30 on a Saturday. I began to run my hand with black painted nails threw Kokichis hair. Last night I painted Kokichis nails and he painted mine then we watched a movie. I love every second I spend with him. I rubbed his arm then kissed him forehead then went back to sleep. It was about 9:50 when kokichi woke me up by kissing all over my face "neehehe morning sleepyhead" kokichi giggled as he sat up on my lap "good morning kokichi I see this is how you wake me up now" I smiled to him as I sat up with him still on my lap then Leaned up against the wall. Every morning we start our day with a minute or two kiss. I put my hand on the side of Kokichis face as he began to kiss me. I pulled back after a minute or so. Kokichi moved off my lap then got off the bed as I followed him. I scooped him up bridal style then carried him to our dresser so we can get ready for the day. "Shumai!! Wanna go swimming at the beach!!" Kokichi said with excitement "sure! wanna invite the others" I smiled and agreed "Mhm!!! I'll text them" kokichi said with a smile as he said as he slipped his swimsuit on then put on one of my hoodies (you're not getting that back shuichi-) he was even cuter because the hoodie was oversized on him. "Neehehe this is big" kokichi giggled as he waved the sleeves of the hoodie around as I put my swimsuit on then put a t-shirt on. He put some food and water and sunscreen and towels in a bag. "They all said they can come!! I told them to meet us at the front of the school" kokichi grabbed my hand then ran to the entrance of the school. We stood there for a minute as the others started to appear. "Atua will make sure no one drowns today" Angie smiled as we all started walking outside "luckily most of us know how To swim!" Kaede said with a smile as she held Rantaro's hand "I don't really know how to swim that much" himiko explained "it's okay I can help you" tenko said as she gave himiko a piggyback ride. Himiko blushed as she hugged tenkos neck "well it look like Himiko got over me quickly" kokichi teasingly smirked "sh-shut up ouma!!!!" Himiko yelled as we approached the sand "we should pick a spot to sit" maki said as she took her sunglasses off. "This looks like a nice spot" rantaro pointed to a spot near the water and in the sun. (I'm watching ratatouille while writing this-) "both me and Atua agree" Angie smiled then laid a large blanket down then sat down. We all sat down then took off what was covering our swimsuit. "Shuichi isn't that you're hoodie that Kokichis wearing" kaede said "o-oh erm I kokichi lives with me I-I let him take my hoodies" I mumbled "so that's why whenever I go to Kokichis dorm he's never there" rantaro exclaimed "oops! I forgot to tell you neehehe sorry" kokichi giggled "common shushu let's go in the water" he said as he grabbed my arm then dragged me to the shore line "eheheh okay okay!!" I muttered then picked the small boy bridal style then ran into the water "Weeeeee!!!!!" Kokichi screamed as I set him down "I love you kokichi" I muttered to the small one "I love you too shuichi" (this is a thanks to poopnugget21 for being here from the start) I could tell kokichi was flustered but he hid it by hiding his face on my shoulder. I hugged the small pale boy as the others began to get into the water "coooold brrrr" Himiko mumbled "it can't be that cold" kokichi argued "stop being a baby himiko" kokichi said "I'm not a baby!" Himiko screeched "yeah!! You are neehehe!!" kokichi teasingly said. Himiko splashed water at kokichi "AH" kokichi screeched "HA!!! Take that meanie" Himiko stick out her tongue then ran away knowing kokichi would strike back. "Common shuichi lets go into the deeper water" kokichi grabbed my hand tightly then began walking into the deeper water I followed him. We were far from the others "okay I think this is good" kokichi was standing on his toes he's definitely struggling. I picked the small boy up he put his hands on my shoulders then kissed me I of course kissed back. "Neehehe I think I know what I wanna do tonight" kokichi seductively whispered to me "k-kokichi!" I embarrassingly mumbled "pfft- I was just kidding" kokichi chuckled "damn...." I accidentally said "we can if you wanna" the purple haired liar mumbled "e-erm I-I dunno m-maybe" I muttered "awwwh~ you dirty boy~" kokichi teased. I pulled the small boy into a passionate kiss so he could be quite about it after a bit he pulled back "let's go back" kokichi said "okay" I kissed the lairs forehead then began walking. "Common my love!!!!!" Kokichi shouted as he pointed toward the others I began walking faster. We arrived to the shore "what were you to off doin" Miu Teased "neehehe kissing saihara~chan of course" kokichi smiled "u-uhhh" i became nervous then blushed "sigh kokichi really can't ever go 15 seconds without kissing shuichi" Rantaro said "That's because I love him so much!!" kokichi screeched then kissed all over my face witch made me blush even more "I remember when shuichi first to me he likes kokichi" kaede chuckled "ooooh!!! How long have you liked me!!" Kokichi stoped kissing me face "e-erm about a month" I lied "nuh uh you liked him at the start of last school year" kaede said "that's when you started secretly dating rantaro" I blurted out so we can get off the topic "you didn't tell me!?!?" Kokichi gave rantaro a death glare "e-erm eheheh....you keep secrets too!" Rantaro said "shuichi and kokichi look! It's that lady from last week" Kaito pointed to the Karen "nyeh? What lady?" Himiko gave kaito a confused look. "This lady was yelling at me and shuichi because I kissed him" Kokichi said "if she try's to talk to us don't say anything okay kokichi" I grabbed Kokichi by the shoulders and looked at him "why would I wanna talk to a meanie like her!" The liar hugged me "awww I'm so happy for you shuichi" kaede smiled "t-thanks" I said as I hugged the small boy back. "Aww you're flustered aren't you?" Kokichi teased then kissed the side of my face "you're never gonna stop loving shuichi aren't you kokichi" maki said "nope! I'll always love him" kokichi hugged my arm "well that's a big surprise" maki sarcastically said "why do you love him so much anyways" miu questioned as I stared down at kokichi hugging me "well he's nice, perfect in every way, sexy...Oh! And were detective and criminal combination! He also makes me feel so happy! And i always feel so alive in his arms! isn't it wonderful how he makes me feel so much joy!!!" Kokichi made me embarrassed for his words and he made me blush a lot so hid my face with my hands. "K-kokichi y-you're embarrassing me" I managed to say "Oops I totally wasn't trying to make you embarrassed~" kokichi teased.

Kokichis pov

(You guys are probably like "wErEs tHe lEmOn I cAnT fInD iT hMmMmMmM mAyBe iTs iN tHe nExT cHaPtEr wElL tHaTs A bUmMbEr" don't worry my dude just wait till they get back to the school and it's nighttime I promise there will be lemon)
After a couple hours of swimming we got out of the water and decided to chill for a bit "I'm gonna go to the store for some food who wants to come" I shouted "I'll go with you!!!" Himiko screamed as she got out of the water she put her clothes on then ran next to me "Anyone else?!" I yelled I already knew shuichi was coming because he put his shirt on then held my hand . He's the best boyfriend anyone can ask for (I agree) "nyeh I think we're the only ones" Himiko said "okay then let's go!!" I began walking. I wasn't surprised himiko wanted to go with me "do you mind if I ask something?" Himiko followed me "sure what is it?" Shuichi said "How come Kokichis not arrested yet" Himiko mumbled "I dunno" shushu answered "he should go to horny jail" Himiko smiled then laughed "I think miu should go to horny prison" I said "pfft- yeah" shuichi laughed. We went to the store and got food then ate then swam some more until I was starting to get dark so we decided to go back to school. "Shushu I wanna get dirty tonight~" I seductively said as shuichi he unlocked the dorm door "E-erm.....f-fine" shuichi stuttered. he opened the door then picked me up then carried me to our bed then took of his shirt. I took of my hoodie then began kissing the sexy detective demanding democracy. Shuichi pulled back for air then covered us both with the blankets then we took off what left we had on. I pressed my head against a pillow as shuichi got on top of me then alined his member with my entrance "a-are you r-ready?" Shuichi managed to say I gave him a nod yes before he pushed into me "AH~" I moaned I felt pain but mostly pleasure "does it hurt! I-I can stop" Shuichi blurted I shook my head no "p-please don't s-stop" I tried to say. Shuichi kissed me then began thrusting into me making me a moaning mess "mmmn~haarderrrr"  i moaned fully feeling pleasure. Shuichi went harder and deeper hitting my good spot making me moan a whole lot more "GAAAAH~ t-there" I managed to say. He thrusted into me even more "k-kokichi~" shuichi moaned into my ear "I-i love you so m-much" he said "I-ahhhh~ l-love you~ t-t-two~" I couldn't speak from all the pleasure. We were moaning so much we couldn't hear Himiko open the door "AHHHHH!!!!!EWWWWWWWWW" the red haired girl screamed "s-shoot- leave and don't tell anyone!!" shuichi panicked Himiko ran out of the door in fear "I'll k-keep s-shhhhh" I muttered then covered my mouth with my hands. "Damn....I think we have to stop and act like we were asleep" shuichi mumbled then took himself out of me "w-well it was good while it lasted...." I frowned "I promise at the end of the school year we can get our own house and we won't be interrupted" shuichi said. We got dressed then went to sleep. (Uhhhhhhhh here you go 🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟🦗🦟"