Cadence Horeman Met Percabeth

This OC Is kotlcpjofangirl 's So Thanks For Letting Me Use Your OC And Hope This Is What You Imagined!!!

Hi My Names Cadence And I'm Like The Most Popular Person At Mr.Fish High 'Cause I'm The Daughter Of Athena And One Of The Seven. Not Really But I Need To Get Popular Somehow! You Probably Already Know That The Gods Are Real and Stuff. So Let Me Tell You A Little Bit About Myself. I Have Bleached Blonde Hair And Deep Blue Eyes, Thanks To Contacts, I Also Have A Perfect Spary Tan. I Also Have A Crush On Percy Jackson! I Absolutely Love Him. I Decided To Breakup With My Boyfriend Of The Day To Get With Him. "We're Over" I Said To Mace Or Was It Mark..... Eh. "B-But Why" The Dude Asked. "Why Not" I Said As I Walked Off.

□■□Time Skip Sponsored By Monster Donuts□■□

I Was In Ancient History (Real Class BTW) The Teacher Was Really Boring. That's When The Principle Said "Cadence Horeman To The Office, Cadence Horeman To The Office Please" Over The Intercoms. Mrs. Brown, Our Teacher, Excused Me And Let Me Leave.

♤◇♧ Time Skip To The Office ♧◇♤

When I Got To Class A Girl With Natural Blonde Hair And Starting Grey Eyes Was There, She Had A Tan That Couldn't Be Faked, Trust Me I Know, Talking With Our Principle. "Hello Sir" I Said "Who's This". "This Is Annabeth Chase She'll Be Going To School Here From Now On, Please Show Her Around" He Said With A Smile On His Face. "Sure Thing" I Said With A Fake Smile.

{~} IN THE MIDDEL OF THE TOUR{~}

"These Are The Lockers What You Lo....." My Voice Trailed Off As I Saw Percy. He Turned To Us And A Mix Of Expressions Crossed His Face. It Finally Settled On Love. 'HE LIKES ME!!!!!' I Thought "ΣΟΦΟ ΚΟΡΙΤΣΙ!!!" He Yelled (Translation: Wise Girl). "Hey Seaweed Brain" Aylabell Replied. He Ran over To Us And Kissed Her!!! HER NOT ME!!! "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING, I'M ONE OF THE SEVEN, THE DAUGHTER OF ATHENA YOU BELONG TO MEEEEE" I Yelled Getting Angry. "Μπορώ να της πω?"(Can I Tell Her) Avaben Asked "Εσύ εσύ"(You Do you) Percy Said. "I'm The Only Daughter Of Athena That Was One Of The Seven" Averybrook Said. I Realized My Mistake And Took Off Running, I Was Not Getting In The Way Of Her She Could Kill Me Easily.

'♡'A Few Days Later'♡'

I Still Haven't Returned To School Since The Incident..... "Hello" A Voice Said From Behind Me. I Turned Around To Find The Most Beautiful Lady Ever. 'Aphrodite..' I Thought. "Sweetie Since You Left Percabeth Alone After A While Your Punishment Won't Be That Bad" She Said With A Smile. "Your Now 100% Natural" She Said. I Looked At My Hair And I Now Had My Natural Red Hair And Brown Eyes. I Ran Home And I Haven't Left Since.

AN Sorry That I Didn't Capture Her Personality Completely But I Hope You Still Enjoyed, This Is One Of The Longest ones I Did. I Hope You Have A Nice Day Or Night And Have A Goode Year With Covid-19 Happening!

 I Hope You Have A Nice Day Or Night And Have A Goode Year With Covid-19 Happening!