Sam Blofis-OG Children Of The Big 3 (NO MIST) PT.1

Sam's P.O.V.
Hello I'm Sam Blofis, I'm A Successful Businessman. I Have A Wife, Named Carla, And 3 Kids,That Are Named Maxi Age Sixteen, Riley Age 12, And Ben Age 9. Today We're Visiting My Brother Paul, His Wife Sally, Their child Estell, and His Step-Son Percy. We Lived In Albany So We Were Staying The Night In An Air BnB. My Family Got Into The Car And Made Conversation Like A Normal Family.

¤☆¤ TIME SKIPPITY ¤☆¤

We Knocked On The Door Of The Blofis-Jackson Residence And A Woman With A Kind Sort-a Smile Answered The Door And Ushered Us Inside.

          "You must be Sally." My wife said. "I'm Carla and These are my kids Maxi Riley and Ben and my husband Sam."

            "Yes, I am. Paul is upstairs aswell as my kids!" Sally said as she sat us down in the living room. Sally went to the kitechen and gave us cookies, which were oddly blue. Then went upstairs to get Paul and her children.

          "Why is it blue?" Ben asked slightly revolted.

             "Maybe it's a family recipe." Carla suggested

          "Or maybe Percy's a demigod and they have to eat weird things." Riley said. They've been obsessed with Greek mytholgy since the 'Mist' fell.

           "He isn't sweet heart. Stop assuming everyones an abomination." Carla said, she had a preduced agianst anything 'not normal' when Riley came out as non-binary Carla went and therw out all their pants, I've snuck some in their backpack for school.

            When Sally came down she was carrying a child, presumably Estelle. Sally was also followed by Paul and 5 other kids (Percy, Nico, Thalia, Hazel, Jason)  Carla looked shocked the only 2 that looked somewhat similar was the person with black hair and a crown and the person who looked like blonde superman-

            "This is My daughter Estelle, and My son Percy. And these are his friends-"
A one with black hair and sea green eyes waved. "Nico" a small boy with Black eyes and  Black hair. "Nico's half sister Hazel" a girl with curly brown hair and gold eyes. "Jason" Blonde superman "and Jasons Sister Thalia" The girl with black hair and a tiara.

           "Oh." Carla said in a monotone tone.

         "So let me get this straight Nico and Thalia are Hetrosexual. Right" Carla asked directly.

          "You can't just ask that Carla" I explained.

          "What, I don't want our step-son-in-law to be hanging out with homos."

          "Carla kindly leave my house. Your husband and kids can stay here. We do not tolorate homophobia here." Paul said.

          "WELL I BET 'THE GODS' WOULD AGREE WITH ME." Carla yelled, I've read up on Greek mythology and I knew she was wrong.

            "Oh You wanna bet?" Percy, out of all people asked.

          "YES" Carla yelled.

          "I Swear on the river Styx the gods were sure as Hades not homophobic" Lighting striked out the house.

AN
KINDA CLIFF HANGER BUT MY PHONES AT 1% AND I DONT HAVE A CHAGER BUT FOR MORE MMDS I HAVE A READING LIST SO YEAH SUPPORT OTHRR PEOPLE :D AND COMMEMT IF YOU ENJOYED
-PeepHere♡