Lexi Black (Demigod)

HERE YOU GO TheSeaSpider

Hello I'm Lexi Black And I'm A Fourteen Year Old, I Recently Found Out I Was A Greek Demigod, My Mother Is A Goddess And I'm Still Waiting To Be Claimed. There Was A Rumor Going Around That 'The Heroes Of Olympus' Would Be Back From The Roman Camp, I Didn't Really Pay Attention To The Introduction Video So I Don't Know Who They Are Or Anything. But According To The Rumor They Would Be Back In Around Three Days.

BE READY BEACUSE THIS IS A TIME SKIP TO THREE DAYS LATER

It's Been Three Days And No Ones Shown Up, I'm Guarding The Border And Watching For Demigods Or Intruders. Wait, I Saw People In The Distance Their Where Around Ten Of Them (The Seven, Nico, Reyna, Thalia)  As They Approached I Recognized One Of Them From A Class Picture At My School From A Few Years Back. "YOU'RE PERCY JACKSON" I Yelled. "Uhh Yeah" My Idol Responded. "YOU BLEW UP THE BAND ROOM YOUR FIRST YEAR AT GOODE" I Yelled, He Blew Up Goode High Before His School Year Even Started. "Yeah I Did" He Said Sounding Kinda Relieved. "OMG I WISH I COULD'VE PULLED SOMETHING LIKE THAT" I Fangirled. He Then Told Me About What Happened And This Girl,R.E.D. Helped Him With It.

AN If You Don't Get It She Went to Goode And That's Hiw She Knew About The Band Room Incident With Tammy And Kelli.