She calls me both Darling and Master

The winter I had to move away from my hometown was an extremely cold and painful one.
My parents are proud owners of their own bakery, and they accepted an offer from a business partner to expand their business to an area that is more populated.
They decided to close shop in where we lived, and focus fully on the new shop.
The area the new shop is located in is quite a distance from where we lived, so we had to move. This means that I had to leave my previous high school as I was finishing up my second year.
That really sucked, as I had many good friends in my old school. I was even hitting it off pretty well with the girl I had always fancied.
Afterwards, I enrolled in a decent school near my new home. It's a school with nice new-looking facilities, and according to my mother, the school has a low delinquency rate and its students are nice.
Despite all the nice things I heard, I enrolled in the school as a third year student, which comes with huge challenges. As all seniors are caught up with various things such as wrapping up club activities and preparing for examinations, it was extremely hard for me to make friends. Everyone in this class seem to already know each other well, which made it even harder for me.
However, there was a glimmer of light in the class that shone brightly like a miracle for me.
Ruka Miyazawa.
She was the only one who actively tried to speak to me. I figured that was probably a given since she's the class representative and it was only natural she wanted to get to know everyone.
But I enjoyed every second of her company. Especially since she's probably the most popular girl in our year. Prim and proper long black hair sits atop her head, accompanied by a ridiculously pretty face. Aside from appearance, she is also warm and bubbly to everyone, and is really good in her studies.
In other words, a perfect girl.
I still remember her first words to me after we exchanged introductions.
"If you run into any problems, don't hesistate to let me know, alright? Since we're classmates!"
My heart skipped a beat, and I don't think my heartbeat ever went back to what it was before.
I'm in love.
Over the next few months, almost all I did was spend time with Ruka.
A girl as beautiful as her feels like the summit of a mountain that's impossible to reach, but it wasn't the case with her.
We share the same sense of humor, liked the same TV shows, and even listened to same type of music.
Weekend dates with Ruka became commonplace in my life. We went together to concerts, museums, gardens, anywhere you can name.
Every minute I spent with her felt like the most fun I ever had in my life.
It wasn't long before I let her know how I felt, and she reciprocated my feelings.
And so Ruka Miyazawa became my girlfriend.
It was then things started to go in a weird direction.
It was just like any other day. School ended and I was walking home together with Ruka. However, the air surrounding us felt awkward, which was weird to say the least. Furthermore, she looked apprehensive, as if she is holding back something she wants to say.
"Ruka, what is it? Do you have something to say to me?"
I ran my hand through her hair and rested it on her left cheek.
"You noticed..? That's good then. Let's go to my house. We'll talk there."
She places her palm on my resting hand.
My heart races.
To her house?
The walk there felt like an eternity.

Upon entering her doorstep, she dragged me by the arm to her room instantly.

She closed her door shut and locked the door. Her room smells nice and is well taken care of, as usual.
This series of events are really weird, though. She wasn't acting like her usual self.
Before I got to open my mouth, Ruka looked me dead serious in the eyes.

"Lovers pleasure each other, and they do things that they like for each other, right?" The words slip out her mouth smoothly, as if she recited it.

What she said made my chest tighten up like a vice.
Is she... implying sex!?
We only went as far as kissing.. are we going to take the next step!?

"Y...yeah! I think what you said is completely right!" I respond immediately, and brace myself.
I finally will get to make love with my cute girlfriend!
I wanted to take the lead, and I started to lean forward in an attempt to embrace her. However, before I could do so, she did an action that changed our relationship forever.