Chapter 3

~

~Chase~

Riley and I went down to the base to see what was up even though I hate leaving Storm like that, but duty calls. Once we got down there, we met up with the others, but I notice that Shelby was missing. That's strange.

"Where's Shelby?" I ask the others.

"Apparently she got snatched by this monster," Tyler answers.

"What kind of monster?" Riley asks next.

"Some pig monster that the Power Rangers before us destroyed. I can't believe it still exists," Tyler answered as we watch the monster go into this building on Kendall's computer screen.

"Well, this one could have been in hiding and was never actually destroyed," Kendall said.

"And it now decides to attack?" I ask.

"Really... ugly..." Koda said and I couldn't help but laugh.

"You're right on that one, mate," I said to Koda.

"You guys should go over there and hope that monster hasn't done anything to Shelby," Kendall said.

"We should hurry," I said.

"It's morphin' time!" Tyler said and we morph into our Power Ranger suits.

We head out into the city and went for the building that the monster wandered into, hoping it's still there. Once we got to it, we secretly and carefully went inside, but we found some rather strange things. This place is almost like a prison since the hallway we were walking through has cells with girls in them! Shelby wasn't in any of them, and hopefully, she's not hurt.

We made it to a room with even more cells and it had some throne sitting at the end of the room. However, there sat the monster with Shelby! Luckily she doesn't look hurt, but we got to save her!

"Let her go!" Tyler yells at the monster but all it did was laugh.

"Foolish Red Ranger. Do you think I would give up such a beautiful girl?" the monster said. Okay, that's just creepy.

"He said... let her... go," Koda said.

"Guys, we need a better plan than just yelling at it," Riley said to Tyler and Koda.

"Then let's blast it!" I suggested.

We take out our Dino Chargers and blasted at the monster, but somehow the beams were reflected and it hits us! We fall to the floor as we were groaning in pain. How was that even possible!

"How did he reflect that?" Riley asks as we struggle to get up. That hit us pretty hard.

"No idea," I said with a short breath.

Suddenly someone shows up with lighting speed and slices the monster with their sword. There were sparks and the monster fell to the floor, but that didn't destroy it. Shelby quickly comes over to us as this newcomer went even closer to the monster. It looked like another Power Ranger!

"You should've stayed hidden, Buta," the newcomer said to the monster and their voice was deep and sounded a bit scary.

"Did he call it a Buta?" Tyler asks.

"That's what it sounded like," Riley said.

"This is getting pretty weird," I said.

"Damn you, Ranger! One of these days I'll destroy you like I destroyed the rest of those other Rangers," the monster said to the other Ranger and it teleported away.

The new Ranger comes over to us and I've noticed that it was actually a Mighty Morphin Power Ranger! I didn't know they were still around!

"Up close battles are the only way to destroy it. You can't blast him because of his thick skin, that's where you went wrong. Now go before he comes back here and you become his lunch," the White Ranger said in a deep voice that I don't recognize at all and I'm sure the others don't either.