WINNING the house cup

Gracie pov:
   -----------------------
I woke up in the hospital wing I was confused but when I looked I saw harry.

Harry wake up I said.

He opened his eyes then he got up and put his glasses on.

And we saw candys we smiled then we saw dombledore.

Good afternoon harry and Gracie said professor dombledore.

Ah tokens from your admiral's said dombledore.

Admirals me and harry said together.

What ever happened down in the dungeon is between you Gracie and professor quirrell said dombledore.

So naturally the hole school nows said dombledore.

That made me and harry smile.

I see ron has saved you no trouble of opening a chocolate frog harry said dombledore.

Ron was here said harry.

Yes and Hermione said dombledore looking at me.

I smiled.

His he alright what about Hermione asked harry.

fine there both just fine said dombledore.

Harry smiled.

What happened to the stone asked harry.

Relax dear boy, the stone as been destroyed said dombledore.

After dombledore explains everything he leaves and i leave to get dress into my school uniform so does harry.

Then we leave and then we say ron and Hermione talking.

They noticed us and turned to us.

You alright there Ron said harry.

All right you? Said Ron.

All right Hermione? Said harry.

Never better Gracie? Said Hermione.

All right what about all of you I said.

All right they all said laughing.

---------------------------------------------------------

We were in the great halls eating.

When professor dombledore was ganna announced the winner of the house cup.

A nother year has gone, and know that I understand it the house cup awarding and the points stand thous, in fourth place griffindor with 312 points, third place hufflepuff with 352 points, in second place Ravenclaw with 426 points, and first place with 472 points slytherin house said dombledore.

All the slytherins were laughing.

Yes yes well done slytherin well done slytherin however some revents must be taken into a account and I have a few last minute points to be awarded said dombledore.

To ms Hermione Granger the cool use of interlaced when others were in grave parel 50 points.

Second to mr Ronald weasley for the best-played game of chess that Hogwarts as seen in many years 50 point.

Third to miss Garcie weasley for sacrifice herself in need of the three headed-dog and to sing it a lallaby, and helping her friends in needed 50 points.

I smiled.

And last but not least fifth to mr harry potter for pure nerves and outstanding courage i award griffindor house 60 points.